What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Everything Cassie needs for KP2

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
You talking combos or neutral?
I guess overall. I assumed her combos were basically brawler but stick in "American Way" before Flip, End in missile for setup or BF4 for damage. Neutral I assumed was just cassie's normals and get missiles sparingly but when I can.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I guess overall. I assumed her combos were basically brawler but stick in "American Way" before Flip, End in missile for setup or BF4 for damage. Neutral I assumed was just cassie's normals and get missiles sparingly but when I can.
Combos, don't do that. Damage is fools gold in spec ops, you want 5 percent more damage or you want full screen and to start calling rockets? Do the usual cassie stuff but end in B1(2)xxflipkick midscreen. At the worst in neutral you're getting 21 percent meterless into full screen rockets. Start alternating between rockets and gunshots here to keep the opponent guessing, prevent run ins, and get more chip damage.

For neutral you actually don't wanna use rockets too sparingly. B212d1+2xxrocket can freeze the opponent. By the time they try and punish rocket hits them and you can do 1, b12xxflipkick, run, b1xxflipkick, far rocket for roughly 20 while you may have taken 4 percent. It's all about them being afraid to go anywhere or do anything. At full screen I'll do close rocket in case they try and run in. It's all part of the dance.

Reactions: GQJ

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Combos, don't do that. Damage is fools gold in spec ops, you want 5 percent more damage or you want full screen and to start calling rockets? Do the usual cassie stuff but end in B1(2)xxflipkick midscreen. At the worst in neutral you're getting 21 percent meterless into full screen rockets. Start alternating between rockets and gunshots here to keep the opponent guessing, prevent run ins, and get more chip damage.

For neutral you actually don't wanna use rockets too sparingly. B212d1+2xxrocket can freeze the opponent. By the time they try and punish rocket hits them and you can do 1, b12xxflipkick, run, b1xxflipkick, far rocket for roughly 20 while you may have taken 4 percent. It's all about them being afraid to go anywhere or do anything. At full screen I'll do close rocket in case they try and run in. It's all part of the dance.
So end combos in flipkick.
B212D1+2xxRocket for shenanigans. Is that the only good rocket cancel? As in the only one I can rely on on block and other cancels are just a matter of conditioning?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Sorry I'm calling you out for your idea that you can downplay how good the move is by stating that some characters can make a read and maybe get a punish when I'm willing to bet that most can't.

Guess the move isn't good then.
can every character jump? how about whiff punish? ok then.

if that sounds like downplaying then please dont respond to this reply.

N-Zalo

Noob
@buyacushun
b2.1.2.1+2 is her highest block cancel string, so is the safest to be canceling rockets out of. And besides that you're canceling before the last overhead hit which is kind of delayed, so it's very rare that someone is going to try to instant poke you. Normal rocket has faster startup but longer recovery (you can get hit and rocket is still coming out), and ex-rocket has slower startup but faster recovery.