What's new

Every character's respective downplayer

Define 'cant get it done'

I've used him as a main at 1 tournament.
All my losses with him didnt have anything to do with what the character can do either.
Again u are a top 5 NRS player of all time so it will be interesting to see how I progress. I feel he is a slightly better death stroke with the worst mid screen damage in the game.

But as far as a zoner goes. I don't think there is one like sinestro without the offense or a Zod. Fate I guess is a dedicated zoner but his lack of air control is huge.

I think, unfortunately, the best defensive zoning characters in the game are aqua and superman bc they kill u in 2 hits when I do get in/land a hit. But I'll never play superman bc the entire world uses him

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Again u are a top 5 NRS player of all time so it will be interesting to see how I progress. I feel he is a slightly better death stroke with the worst mid screen damage in the game.

But as far as a zoner goes. I don't think there is one like sinestro without the offense or a Zod. Fate I guess is a dedicated zoner but his lack of air control is huge.

I think, unfortunately, the best defensive zoning characters in the game are aqua and superman bc they kill u in 2 hits when I do get in/land a hit. But I'll never play superman bc the entire world uses him
Still suprised u havent picked up fate yet

and yet the moment they make deadshot's zoning any better, is the moment where Dr Fate will never be used in a tournament setting given how quickly anyone can develop a pocket deadshot.

At EVO, I had a better match with the CW I picked up 4 days before the tournament than I did with the Fate I've played thousands of games with.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
That is my definition too. I was just curious because I've never done that with Supergirl.

But at least someone notices me. I feel loved.
See to me "downplaying" is deliberately trying to minimize the effectiveness of a character for whatever reason/agenda. It's NOT just lack of knowledge or benign ignorance. To me downplaying is trying to intentionally and consciously misrepresent.

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
One of the top 5 most recent Superman threads are a buff Superman thread. We're both beat by that guy.
yea but it's also a popularity/known poster thing, that guy has like 200 posts. you &i are both relatively active on the forum

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
So....Too revealed that A new Spawn movie is going into production with Jason Blum at the wheel, the director of Split and Get Out.

So.....Spawn.might just be in Injustice....once that's done I expect to be added to this list.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Get it done as in top 8's. Also, do you think his zoning is as good as sinestro or Zod? Or any character in this game?
I think his zoning is better than piercing mileena, that's the best comparison I can make to it, it's not like sinestro or zod because they functioned differently.

Deadshot kills you for just existing on the stage, the opponent takes risks to lessen the chip or just takes chip and gets push blocked out all day.

The ball is always in his court.

Lokheit

Noob
From reading all your posts, I see you. You're actually just the sneakiest smartest downplayer the community has ever seen..
Lol if anything I've always thought @xKhaoTik was an upplayer since MKX. I remember having a conversation with him in a thread because I thought one of the few winning match ups my main Cryomancer (pre-grab patch) had was Kitana (RS and Assassin) and he was defending how Kitana won that match up. I mean, I've always been calling for Cryos buffs because he was pure crap and that was one of the few match ups where I said he wins so it was really shocking to see him defending that his character wins the matchup when we're used to so much downplayers here. And yeah, sharing Ivy with him I admit sometimes his takes on her are too positive haha :p

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol if anything I've always thought @xKhaoTik was an upplayer since MKX. I remember having a conversation with him in a thread because I thought one of the few winning match ups my main Cryomancer (pre-grab patch) had was Kitana (RS and Assassin) and he was defending how Kitana won that match up. I mean, I've always been calling for Cryos buffs because he was pure crap and that was one of the few match ups where I said he wins so it was really shocking to see him defending that his character wins the matchup when we're used to so much downplayers here. And yeah, sharing Ivy with him I admit sometimes his takes on her are too positive haha :p
Lol if you thought I was an upplayer in MKX, you should've saw me in IGAU lol. Man was I horrible lol.

What made it worse was I was placing with Killer Frost too so when I look back at it, I was definitely doing false advertisement lmao

I agree none of the zoners feel anywhere near as good as sinestro or zod. I'm really hoping starfire fills that void.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
#SaveEldriken he is getting blown up in this thread

(apparently both a tyrant mod and needs Doomsday to win)

Is 'awkay' official English or something the kids might be saying these days

Way to make us all feel old :confused::cool:
It's just me being a sassy ratchet wannabe black independent woman, it's ok.