What's new

European Kombat League - discussion

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Actually i configured challonge that everyone plays against each other twice. That's not what i wanted and would break the 1 months cycle of a season.

Probably the best way is to give everyone a 0:0 as a result

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
Ur psn? Next week im at night shift so il be playing in the morning when i get home from work but if u have spesific time in mind next week, i can try To work things out
Psn is same as here! I should have added you but i was busy, apologies. I work from 10AM but am usually awake from 8, we could do between half 8 to half 9?

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
@Osagri so you finish work at 6AM? I can wake up early for our matches if needs be! I finish work at 6PM and am basically free most days after that unless i go to the gym, but i'm flexible. Pun intended lol.

And yeah i do play rocket league! I'm not super good at it, don't have great aerial control but i'm decent at positioning and defense. Up for a few games of that after MK?

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
@Osagri so you finish work at 6AM? I can wake up early for our matches if needs be! I finish work at 6PM and am basically free most days after that unless i go to the gym, but i'm flexible. Pun intended lol.

And yeah i do play rocket league! I'm not super good at it, don't have great aerial control but i'm decent at positioning and defense. Up for a few games of that after MK?
Yeh, going to sleep now but i should have More time in weekend, and i have eveni g shift next week. Good rotation mkes u go far in rl:)

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
an information for everyone. The first season only runs another 2 1/2 weeks.

Group A and group C haven't finished a set.

Also when the patch drops all new competitive variations are immediately legal to play.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
@Braindead @Agilaz @Osagri I just realised we don't have to fight in any particular order, and the deadline is fast approaching.
I finish work at 6 today, will be home by quarter past. +00.00 time i believe.

I wanna get at least one official set done, who's around that time? Also i don't know anyone else's name here on TYM so could you guys tag them if you do.

Agilaz

It has begun
I'll be doing my matches this week, but work is kind of inconsistent ATM so it's hard to pinpoint a time. Will figure something out ASAP

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I should have pointed out that i finish work at 6pm every day, if thats convenient at any stage, but i can get up early to get the sets in. Takes me ten minutes to get to work, so starting a set at 9am isn't out of consideration.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm traveling and don't have access to my PS4 for 10 days :(
Tried to tag you guys on discord last week to get some matches but no one was there.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
My bad man, i was checking discord regularly for a bit but i don't use it often so just kinda slipped. @ Me the moment you know you're free and i'll be sure to get our games in immediately.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
group A and C still just have a few games. I will probably extend the season for 1 week.

Afterwards everyone who didn't make their games will be kicked. This is necessary to reduce the people who are inactive.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
As i told last week the season is extended for another week (until 22th of October. Afterwards all games left result in a 0:0)

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Bracket will be closed. I will sort out completely inactive people and reduce the size for the groups in the next League. Probably a second round tournament isn't needed at all. I will make the divisions based on ranks inside the groups . The second season will start after 1-2 weeks break to get new people joining the league.

For people who aren't interested in, let me know and I will remove you from season 2