What's new

European Kombat League - discussion

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Season 1 just started

• Competitors must organize their matches themselves.
  • A match is a Best Of 4 set.
  • All 4 matches have to be played
  • A 2:2 draw is possible.
  • On lose the player who lost can change character.
  • Winner is character and variation locked
  • The match must be uploaded to a video platform like YouTube or a Screenshot of the result is to keep (this is mostly to validate results).
  • A competitor must make all 7 matches in the time the season runs
  • A season runs 4-5 weeks depending on the activity of the players a season can go longer than 5 weeks.
  • Results of a match must be posted in challonge from the competitors. Other results do not count!
  • Players breaking the rules will get punished with - points, lose of a set or a kick / ban out of the league
  • Kompetitive Mode only
Schedule :

Season 1
15th September - 15th October
Division Swap tournaments (this is the tournament after the group phase. The overall placement will decide the division of the players)
16th October - 23th October
Break (1 week)

Season 2 :
15th November.... Will be. Announced later on

@Agilaz
@Braindead
@Blewdew
@Osagri
@MsMiharo
@Saltea Moonspell
@Qwark28
@t3kwytch3r
@Rey
@Misiok
@masherofbuttons

I don't know more than those tym names.

You can also still join our discord

Player waiting list :

Last edited:

Agilaz

It has begun
So just so I understand this correctly, I have a month to play everybody in my pool once?

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
One group currently consists of 7 players. So if someone still want to join in the next few days this is possible.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
@Sazbak please provide me your challonge account. I will add you and regenerate the groups.

This will cause the groups to be newly shuffled.

Added @Sazbak and reshuffled the groups.

Registration for season 1 is now closed.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm sure whoever was VSing me figured it out, but I wasn't online. I've quit playing the game.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
why did you quit?
No competition. Have to go on twitter and hope I find somebody to play after 30 mins to an hour.

If I'm gonna be going on a tertiary site to find someone to play in a game I'm not thrilled about, I'd rather do it for a game I actually like, like GG.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Hey @Osagri according to Challonge, we're up. I'm in work til 6pm today but feel free to friend request my PsN and i'll accept as soon as i'm done.
Ur psn? Next week im at night shift so il be playing in the morning when i get home from work but if u have spesific time in mind next week, i can try To work things out