What's new

"EUROPE FALLS TO USA!" YOMI FOREVER KING/YOMI SALTFACE DEFEND THE USA IN MKX TCW

Tweedy

Noob
Wasn't Foxy the uncrowned #1 player and Pig didn't deserve to be ranked?

These guys are top pros for a reason. Both guys work hard enough to beat anyone.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Good job, some good games were played yesterday, I was amazed by the Russian players too.
Ultimately the USA got the better of Europe, but it's not over yet.
There are a lot more good players out there that were not present at ESL at all and I think Europe might surprise you at EVO (Atleast I hope so!, Gooo @PND_Ketchup ?!)

Non the less, congratulations.

I think a special congrats is in order to @Pig Of The Hut for being extremely well prepared for his MU's

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Good job, some good games were played yesterday, I was amazed by the Russian players too.
Ultimately the USA got the better of Europe, but it's not over yet.
There are a lot more good players out there that were not present at ESL at all and I think Europe might surprise you at EVO (Atleast I hope so!, Gooo @PND_Ketchup ?!)

Non the less, congratulations.

I think a special congrats is in order to @Pig Of The Hut for being extremely well prepared for his MU's
I appreciate it and you're right

Russia put up a hell of a fight,all Russian players were really excellent. Eddie was very very surprising and enjoyed every casual w him. I wish him the best at Evo

Lar was awesome, one of my fav players to watch this weekend. VhD Kano looked really nice as well

Foxy will rebound, I'm a huge supporter of him and he knows this. I expect big things next weekend from him. I'm glad he's having all the success he is having

Thanks for your sportsmanship as well @Heartwire

Also @PND_Ketchup was wrecking ship this week w his quan. He is gonna be JUST FINE next weekend. Will be a huge factor at evo