What's new

"EUROPE FALLS TO USA!" YOMI FOREVER KING/YOMI SALTFACE DEFEND THE USA IN MKX TCW

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You're as right as I am. Some people participated in pure fun . Others with malice. I said I didn't like something. It's my right. Don't dismiss mine while you enforce me to accept others (not necessarely talking to you with this. It's towards everyone).

I can make extreme comparisons here that will draw even more hate and vitriol towards me. About how a group of people act like they're better than others based on the place they were born from.

This annoys me as much as people saying white guys can't play (cue white boys chants in evo at Marvel when a white guy was losing).
U can click my name and them ignore

That way all my threads will never appear to u as well as posts and status updates

It's worked wonders for me w some posters

I haven't heard or seen a peep from some for years and monthsi won't take offense

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
U can click my name and them ignore

That way all my threads will never appear to u as well as posts and status updates

It's worked wonders for me w some posters

I haven't heard or seen a peep from some for years and monthsi won't take offense
dude you do realize I posted several times I saw you were only having fun and not meaning what you wrote. Why are you taking offense?

And yes I can place them on ignore. I have several on it. Same can be done to me. I annoy you? Ignore me.

All I will say is, I knew this was a joke thread. But I can understand how it can come across as needless considering the amount of kids who took the rivalry too far.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
All I will say is, I knew this was a joke thread. But I can understand how it can come across as needless considering the amount of kids who took the rivalry too far.
I agree. We need more of these nationality threads to even the keel. Ands post pictures of your food....lots of food.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I demand Goro First.
I was puzzling over a putative tier list the other day. I always considered Goro fine, mid tier but I'm seriously struggling to think of more than 3 characters worse than him now

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
What's doing a slayer?
Wasting meter for terrible reasons or terrible situations.

For example, using Kung Jin and doing B14~EX DB4 on hit. Instead of hit confirming the B14 into bo swat for 32% meterless, you spend meter to only do 20%.

Or another example hitting your opponent with 111, and hit confirming into MB Bo spin instead of bo swat.

snort

Noob

For example, using Kung Jin and doing B14~EX DB4 on hit. Instead of hit confirming the B14 into bo swat for 32% meterless, you spend meter to only do 20%.

Or another example hitting your opponent with 111, and hit confirming into MB Bo spin instead of bo swat.
My fellow PR brother, are you waiting for Cotto to KO Canelo like I am?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....

oh damn....Sounds like slayer needs a doctor to help him fast!!