What's new

"EUROPE FALLS TO USA!" YOMI FOREVER KING/YOMI SALTFACE DEFEND THE USA IN MKX TCW

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
So vilify one guy out 150, just because he isn't american?

If an American player came to the UK and didn't finish first, we wouldn't treat them that way, ol' chap!

And like I said, I've been nothing but cool to everyone since I've been here.
I'm 100 percent sure you didn't understand my post. I love it when international competition fight each other. I'm very glad u and others came. My point is, top players should be wanting to destroy each other and have rivalries. I'm very sure I didn't vilify you in any way

not what I'm reading with crimson shadow post but whatever.

I come to this site to have fun and learn something related to a game I like. Not to deal with nationalism bullshit wherever it may come from. Keep that shit to yourself. Just like I have to moderate myself when talking to certain users, I ask that you refrain from doing threads like this. It's uncomfortable as fuck to me and possibly others.
Can you just stop posting on this site please and thank you

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Okay, let's settle some things.
No one hates @A F0xy Grampa and no one worships America.
I mean, if Foxy had won and there was a European thread, I'd add in some America-degrading stuff there too. It's funny to look at.
If you take offense to this thread you read it wrong.
It's not about making F0xy feel less than he is. It's a competition between who can find the best pictures for American propoganda. F0xy, you are amazing, no doubt. But honestly. It's not that serious, it's just a thread.
If it makes you feel better, Americans are petty. ;)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol EU, this is a joke thread.
I found interesting that he was incredibly close to top 8, just one game away right?
Totally means Foxy is no joke.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
All this thread .... all this pages ... all this photos... all this glit-gifs ... just for me???? ooooh you guys!!! <3

mmmm..searching for this i've got hungry...cya!!
Mannnn, Greek/Mediterranean food is some of my absolute favorite. It's incredibly hard for me to walk past a Gyro without salivating and opening my wallet.

Train

Noob
that was so sad to watch / listen those commentators rooting against foxy.... so sad.... I wish Nivek was there to show ppl how to play highlvl Raiden
(tho we could see that Digit was trying to use a lot of tech from Nivek)

EU has best Raiden, and arguably the best KL....

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
All this thread .... all this pages ... all this photos... all this glit-gifs ... just for me???? ooooh you guys!!! <3

mmmm..searching for them made me hungry...cya!!
what a dick, now im starving @ work :eek:

Wow there seems to be some genuine butt hurt in here under the guise of 'Hey it's all for fun'. One thing the US is clearly better at is showboating.
yeaa looks like a realy joy to come to the US to have fun playing a videogame, this "nah bro just trolling-attitude" helps also :DOGE

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
Wow. This thread is really sad. You guys sound really mad about the ESL thing. This is literally the sort of hate mail i get when i play online!

Seems like it's a regular thing on this forum too, this reply we got only two weeks ago when we were arranging a meet in the UK :/

do u blokes fancy a spot of qudditch as well

honestly m8s ima bit knackered meself, but id be up for a scrim how bout u lads. god save the queen, pip pip

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Wow there seems to be some genuine butt hurt in here under the guise of 'Hey it's all for fun'. One thing the US is clearly better at is showboating.
no, no. It's all for fun.

*This post has been paid by the Eye Gouging Association. Eye Gouging. For when you don't want others to see the obvious*

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
OK you wana get real? Let's get real.

Faulty towers
Monty python

We don't have humour? We are the kings of comedy.

I do apologize for Ricky gervais though. Sorry.