What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's Science Shaolin Series - Chapter 4: Batman Combos 2014 (New Year Edition!)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
All the way in Chile, ETC Mcfly elects to welcome 2014 with a BANG. In the fourth chapter of his Science Shaolin Series, we are introduced to another storm of majestic Batman combos that come with various ways to break the limits on possible damage with a very creative use of the interactables. You may want to take note of the opening combo that comes from the demo and then compare it to McFly's current creations...the noticeable difference between now and nine months ago may shock you. Get some popcorn and soda, hook up your PC to your HD TV (if you have one), and enjoy the theatrical experience!

Next Week on Science Shaolin: Kung Lao Set-ups for Mortal Kombat 9, 2014 Edition

Attachments

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I love this guy. This video confirms 3 things for me:

1. ETC McFly is Michealangelo and NRS game engines are his paint. Paulo should fly him to Chicago to help with MK10/IGAU2.

2. He is still coming up with new tech for Kung Lao, PL just showed new Cage tech at FF and I've heard from many players who still play MK9, that they feel the game still has more to flesh out. Maybe we all quit on this game too early. SoCal has done as much as it can to keep the game alive, along with a few players scattered across the US but they can't do it alone. In February, I will revive MK in Atlanta big time. It's just gonna take a couple racks spread out over the year.

3. Batman may not be the best in the game but he might be the most beautifully, perfectly designed character in the game. The way he can play so many different styles, set you up in so many different ways and ETCMcfly makes him look like most of the interactables in the game are designed just for him. I won't even get started on the godlike amount of swag oozing out of Bruce's 28 costumes.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
3. Batman may not be the best in the game but he might be the most beautifully, perfectly designed character in the game. The way he can play so many different styles, set you up in so many different ways and ETCMcfly makes him look like most of the interactables in the game are designed just for him. I won't even get started on the godlike amount of swag oozing out of Bruce's 28 costumes.
Yeah I've always thought Batman was the most unique character in the game, if you watch me you and Dartharma's Batman you can tell how we all play so differently. Alot of characters you watch look like they all play the same (Doomsday, Bane etc.)

I'm lucky ETC Mcfly uses the same exact mains is me, Kung Lao and Batman. I've copied alot of his stuff, or branched off and made my own tech off of his lol. Awesome video tho man!

ETC Mcfly eres el nuevo check4900 man, lol esos combos estan brutales, y otra pregunta no puedes hacer de demas caracteres? es que check4900 no volvio hacerlos parece que se aburrio con el juego. :(

Sincerely and wholeheartedly thank you very much. I am very happy to see the love and respect for my art. These things I do with love for the people and friends who support me. Not for visits (always have very few :( ), I just do it for the love of fighting games and to show that you should never give up. I know the games have no limits, everything is possible in life and always I'll be helping everyone :)

I love this guy. This video confirms 3 things for me:

1. ETC McFly is Michealangelo and NRS game engines are his paint. Paulo should fly him to Chicago to help with MK10/IGAU2.

2. He is still coming up with new tech for Kung Lao, PL just showed new Cage tech at FF and I've heard from many players who still play MK9, that they feel the game still has more to flesh out. Maybe we all quit on this game too early. SoCal has done as much as it can to keep the game alive, along with a few players scattered across the US but they can't do it alone. In February, I will revive MK in Atlanta big time. It's just gonna take a couple racks spread out over the year.

Friend! Very honored by your words! I would be immensely happy to Contribute something for next mortal kombat game. I have always dreamed to create challenges in some combos of NRS game :) (in selfless manner and free). This year I want to travel to the U.S. and I would love to meet NRS offices and programmers to give you some ideas :)

I want to achieve arrive a few days before EVO 2014 and hope to accomplish this. Also learn and share with all Mortal Kombat players and Injustice. STORMS hopefully you can help me with these contacts :)

Yeah I've always thought Batman was the most unique character in the game, if you watch me you and Dartharma's Batman you can tell how we all play so differently. Alot of characters you watch look like they all play the same (Doomsday, Bane etc.)

I'm lucky ETC Mcfly uses the same exact mains is me, Kung Lao and Batman. I've copied alot of his stuff, or branched off and made my own tech off of his lol. Awesome video tho man!

You're my friend! what you need to always have my support :)

ETC Mcfly eres el nuevo check4900 man, lol esos combos estan brutales, y otra pregunta no puedes hacer de demas caracteres? es que check4900 no volvio hacerlos parece que se aburrio con el juego. :(
Check es el mas grande de todos ! es un maestro y lo respeto mucho. Yo hago videos mas artisticos y me gusta hacer historias y edición. Tenemos diferentes estilos. De todas formas honrado por lo que dices.