What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's Science Shaolin Series - Chapter 4: Batman Combos 2014 (New Year Edition!)

E

Eldriken

btw, the first time someone does any of these to me (if anyone ever manages to pull it off online, that is), I'm gonna be the saltiest mofo on the planet. :|

Check es el mas grande de todos ! es un maestro y lo respeto mucho. Yo hago videos mas artisticos y me gusta hacer historias y edición. Tenemos diferentes estilos. De todas formas honrado por lo que dices.
seria grande si hicieras de demas caracteres combos con interactables, por que estos combos estan al mismo nivel del gran check, buen trabajo hermano.

E

Eldriken

It's kinda ridiculous how Batman has the uncontested BEST interactable potential out of everyone in the game, mainly due to his trait. The man can do some insanely stupid shit with them.

seria grande si hicieras de demas caracteres combos con interactables, por que estos combos estan al mismo nivel del gran check, buen trabajo hermano.
No tengo mucho tiempo, pero tengo las ganas ya he realizado de Green Arrow, Scorpion, Shazam, Aquaman, Cyborg y si tuviera mas tiempo podria hacerlo con todo el staff :(

It's kinda ridiculous how Batman has the uncontested BEST interactable potential out of everyone in the game, mainly due to his trait. The man can do some insanely stupid shit with them.

I think that the Batman is very strong with interactions, but to remember also that I showed that the Green Arrow also it is (
. I think that every character has to seek for his argument and to manage to promote with the interactions.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
That was insane makes me want to solely play batman in the hopes of having half that amount of swag. Out of curiosity how do you do the interactable where he hits their head on the car twice on ps3 pad?

E

Eldriken

That was insane makes me want to solely play batman in the hopes of having half that amount of swag. Out of curiosity how do you do the interactable where he hits their head on the car twice on ps3 pad?
I believe they have to be in the corner by the car and the player on the right side can hit their interactable button to mash their head on the car. This same thing can be done on Watchtower and the Fortress of Solitude. There may be others, but I can't think of them right now.

I'm just not 100% sure if I'm right with how it's performed. It might be different.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
ETC Mcfly good lord, here i am thinking umvc3 has flashy combos, these combo's make me wanna cry! ahahah flashiest combos ive ever seen, cant wait for the 5th!