What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's "ERror MACro" Ermac Combo Compilation Video [2013]

ETC Mcfly

I have found out recently that if you do 3-lift into a small dash then instant uppercut, after they reverse behind you, you can actually land a jump kick. Its a weird timing..... think you can find anything with it?

You will know you hit it because you do not need to dash after the uppercut, they strangely land right behind you.

Also if you do 31- lift into reverse uppcut you can end the combo with iafb

Ready !! try this in the middle of screen and achievement connect the kick in the air but I can not do anything else ..

Reactions: JAP

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
and ur batman's combos was awesome so if it possible to show something new with doomsday will be nice cause he got not a lot of hits , i think u can discover something unreal :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice vid. Being how Ermac is my main(one of them) these are always fun to watch, just a shame you have to be in the corner to do his crazier combos but he does have some nice mid screen ones too. Love doing his 46-50% on no meter or one bar and of course his mid screen 59% xray combo always impresses people online.

Hope Ermac is back in MK10

ETC Mcfly

yea same for me, i can get a combo if i do this in the corner.
but if i do this mid screen, after i connect with the jump kick.... nothing =[[
/quote]

I noticed this last night! :)
and ur batman's combos was awesome so if it possible to show something new with doomsday will be nice cause he got not a lot of hits , i think u can discover something unreal :)
Thanks buddy!

I'll see what I can do!

zaf

professor
ETC Mcfly

Can you test something for me please?

I went back to check the anti wake up tech against cage.
Sweep makes every wake up ( even ex ones) whiff completely. BUT it only looks like it works when ermac is on the left side and cage is on the right.

When I do this when ermac is on the right side and cage is on the left, it doesn't work at all.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
ETC Mcfly

Sweep makes every wake up ( even ex ones) whiff completely. BUT it only looks like it works when ermac is on the left side and cage is on the right.

When I do this when ermac is on the right side and cage is on the left, it doesn't work at all.
maybe its a stance thing?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
didnt think of that. will need to test. thanks for reminding me.
:)
I use the sweep a lot vs JC, its pretty consistent if u get the timing right. I use it with sub/smoke not with Ermac, still works

zaf

professor
:)
I use the sweep a lot vs JC, its pretty consistent if u get the timing right. I use it with sub/smoke not with Ermac, still works
yea i been practising this mu a lot. looking for something new to use . this might be what i need

ETC Mcfly

no problem! I'll check

zaf

professor
Braindead
ETC Mcfly

Okay so I tested this,

This is Stance Specific.

To be able to sweep cage's wake ups ( all of them) You need to be in the same stance as cage. This is why I was not able to do this on the left hand side. Cage's stance was not changing. So I changed stance and it worked just fine.

Why are stances in this game >________>

zaf

professor
He got the highest placed in a tournament going all Ermac. 9th place at a major. And how long is he banned for?
one tournament, probably a west coast local. he usually always went 2-2.
he is a great ermac that i know, but his tournament results dont prove it.
big D would technically be the best ermac then.
big d and seven were at that same nec tournament and big d out placed him.
he got 9th at a mlg going only ermac, and 9th at NEC going only all ermac.
i have placed top 16 and top 8 at various usa tournies as well as canadian ones.

he is banned for life. =/

zaf

professor
West Coast has the best players (Tyrant, Cowboy, MIT, Denzel, etc..) And it was a major, SCR, and I think he went 4-2. And Big D didn't out place him at NEC I don't think.
And that sucks about being banned for life, MKU is better anyway.
im not going to argue west coast vs east coast. we will be here all day.
Yes big d did out place him. Big d got 9th and seven didnt make it out of pools.