What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's "ERror MACro" Ermac Combo Compilation Video [2013]

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
ETC Mcfly continues to add to the excitement of MK9 combo creation through the release of his "ERror MACro" Ermac combo video (shout-outs to anyone who understands the reference in the special subtitle). Updated with fresh out-of-the-box concepts for 2013, this is something that all Ermac players and non-players alike will not want to miss out on! If McFly's numerous Kung Lao combo/tutorial videos are anything to go by, you're sure to be amazed by what he brings to the table.

Behold...McFly's 2013 contributions to the combo mechanics of Ermac!

Attachments

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I'm pretty sure K-Frog came up with all this Ermac "tech" he called that B2 cancels "Frog-Hopping". The Anti-Wake up stuff was pretty nuts!

zaf

professor
ETC Mcfly, i think you may have found anti wake-up tech for Ermac man.
Didnt we already know about u4 beating some wake ups?

03:04 --> Is the Xray connected in the combo or sth like otg in case they try to wake up or don't hold block?
it is an otg

I'm pretty sure K-Frog came up with all this Ermac "tech" he called that B2 cancels "Frog-Hopping". The Anti-Wake up stuff was pretty nuts!
Yea he was the first to make a video about it.

zaf

professor
ETC Mcfly

I have found out recently that if you do 3-lift into a small dash then instant uppercut, after they reverse behind you, you can actually land a jump kick. Its a weird timing..... think you can find anything with it?

You will know you hit it because you do not need to dash after the uppercut, they strangely land right behind you.

Also if you do 31- lift into reverse uppcut you can end the combo with iafb

Thank you all for the comments!! I've never played with Ermac and is truly entertaining and very strong. For this reason I have no idea if what I show in the video is new or old : (

It's a B2 charge cancel (done repeatedly).

Excellent video McFly!

Great to see Ermac back in action; gotta love those flashy combos!
Thanks bro!! YES!! is very addictive!
ETC Mcfly, i think you may have found anti wake-up tech for Ermac man.
perhaps so, I tried it with all the characters but it is an idea only, it does not work with the roll​
ETC McFly makes Ermac and Lao videos, and Doctrine Dark makes Kabal videos. It's like Chile was a country made for me. Badass, keep doing more McFly.
Thanks dear friend, all are welcome in Chile!
ETC Mcfly

I have found out recently that if you do 3-lift into a small dash then instant uppercut, after they reverse behind you, you can actually land a jump kick. Its a weird timing..... think you can find anything with it?

You will know you hit it because you do not need to dash after the uppercut, they strangely land right behind you.

Also if you do 31- lift into reverse uppcut you can end the combo with iafb
ok. Friend!

What you told me I will check tonight

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Someone finally found anti wake up tech with Ermac! And mcfly's not even an Ermac main. Good shit man!

46% off a njp aa for 2 bars? gdamn