What's new

Match Footage - Dragons Fire esl 5 iafbs hit first time officially in tournament :D

I don't even know how this is possible! :eek: when trying to play online I get matches with literally a second of lag. I suppose you must be able to do it blindfolded in which case the delay wouldn't matter lol
i was just fortunate that the net felt good at that time :D in bad connection I get 1 or 2 , average connection 3 or 4 and good connection 4 or 5 :D , in koth probably 3 will be the maximum I'll get :,( :D

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I don't even know how this is possible! :eek: when trying to play online I get matches with literally a second of lag. I suppose you must be able to do it blindfolded in which case the delay wouldn't matter lol
Thing is, top players struggle online because its trash compared to offline where everything comes out perfectly. While for mainly online players, this type of thing is cake, but when we go offline its a struggle. Atleast thats what happened to me. Strictly an online player until i started going to offline majors and adjusting to lagless monitors was soooo damn hard lol.

Thing is, top players struggle online because its trash compared to offline where everything comes out perfectly. While for mainly online players, this type of thing is cake, but when we go offline its a struggle. Atleast thats what happened to me. Strictly an online player until i started going to offline majors and adjusting to lagless monitors was soooo damn hard lol.
There's no way I can play Liu kang better online than offline , offline will be twice as good with instant airs and cancels. Online Liu kang sux , just like any cancel characters :,(

Parasurama

Dragon
And I want your fingers or pad videoed while doing these Iafb's ! I wanna see your technique. I use ps4 still not consistent like yours.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is why xaraxamaka is not the "average player".

Awesome stuff. How am I supposed to choose someone to root for when top 8 has TheGabStandard, Xarakamaka, St9rm, datprostunner and Madzin?

If Americans aren't watching EU top 8s you have no idea what you're missing out on.
Stunner's Nimble Reptile last week was absolutely fucking amazing. I hate the word "swag" but there's no other way to describe it. Shit, Ketchup could barely speak after seeing that first top 8 match.

"Niptile Remble"

Also, I can't even hit 5 iafb offline in practice, let alone in an online match. Awesome stuff, man.

E

Eldriken

The level of play in EU ESL is so ridiculous now, it's great to see.

Now do this in the top 8 so I can flip my shit :DOGE
I hope to see a large portion of EU players at EVO next year. You guys have some absolutely phenomenal players.