What's new

Match Footage - Dragons Fire esl 5 iafbs hit first time officially in tournament :D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This is why xaraxamaka is not the "average player".

Awesome stuff. How am I supposed to choose someone to root for when top 8 has TheGabStandard, Xarakamaka, St9rm, datprostunner and Madzin?

If Americans aren't watching EU top 8s you have no idea what you're missing out on.
I play offline with a Hitbox and I still fuck up the 5 and 7 IAFB combos in real matches. Make me cry a little. That's why he's not just the average player. Wonder if he has a secret to good execution on a pad.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, we definitely need to find a way to bring the EU guys over to the land of freedom and have a prize match or something.

SonicFox, (Yomi's 2 best players), HoneyBee, WoundCowboy, and Bill Menoutis
V.S

FoxyGrampa, Mazdin, Xarakamaka, Ketchup, Mustard, and another top player like St9rm or Stunner.

That would be so hype.
I mean online has the 5v5 option. Getting that going with round robin would be hype as hell but there would undoubtably be lag. Still be cool as hell to watch.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Offline i can only get 3-4 consistently. Online i ONLY go for 2. 5 is very impressive, especially since online is a laggy piece of shit. Good stuff

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Appreci8 da gr8 support m8. No h8.
You really think we want to watch you bodying everyone week after week?

I support you 100% when you're state side, but when it's here how could I not root for the others to give you a challenge? You not winning every single week has made season 2 more hype