What's new

Tech - Outlaw Erron Black's Hidden Move

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
So when Erron Black does not have his sword he gains a new move off of f3, 2+4...I demonstrate it in this video and when I attended BLTB Offline last night I used it in a match and got great results with it. Glitch or hidden move? I'm not sure. Tell me what you guys think bro's!

Crathen

Death is my business
I know about that , it's f3 2+4 when you dont have the sword , basically a hit confirmable f3 , its decent , but he doesn't have it without the sword so it doesn't matter most of the time because after stab it's oki time , and most of the time f24 does what f3 does but safer , same speed and hit confirmable into EX SG or into d4xxslide ( midscreen ) / 112 into ender of choice in the corner.

Last edited:

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
So when Erron Black does not have his sword he gains a new move off of f3, 2+4...I demonstrate it in this video and when I attended BLTB Offline last night I used it in a match and got great results with it. Glitch or hidden move? I'm not sure. Tell me what you guys think bro's!

Finally someone else discovered this.Time ago was preparing a Erron black combo video and would include this and other stuff but I never finished the vid.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can't remember if SonicFox used this but he definitely knew about it. He asked me if I knew about it at Combo Breaker.

Regardless, sharing it is always nice. Good job

DabJr 187

Can't remember if SonicFox used this but he definitely knew about it. He asked me if I knew about it at Combo Breaker.

Regardless, sharing it is always nice. Good job
Dizzy I just jizzed at the fact you posted and told me good job for this just saying okay bye I'm like one of your biggest fans I love you peace dude!!!

DabJr 187

So, is there a practical usage for this string in situations after using up a sword?
Hell yeah dude I use his f3 even without that whenever I have someone in the corner and I use the command grab and I feel like they'll try to jump out of the corner I do run up f3 it shuts a lot of stuff down and his f3 along with that enhanced f3 jails into ex grenade...its super solid bro trust me!!