What's new

Combo List - Erron Black Erron Black Combo Thread (Updated 15.05.15)

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Ok so I was having an online match with a tremor. I did 21122~ex-sand grenade, I did 11 after but he was able to jump over it?? I don't really understand fully how frame data works but if ex-sand is +7 on block and 11 is 8 startup frame shouldn't he not be able to jump out?
Not sure, could have just been timing and Internet lag. Offline that shouldn't happen. Did you do close sg or the mid? Because that would effect your plus frames.

Noob
Online problems man, frustrating ain't it.
haha yea man. Yesterday I had a Quan player who kept on doing his down kick on me twice EVERYTIME and would jump after doing it TWICE everytime and he would get away with it EVERYTIME even though I tried to punish it. I was so baffled I went into training mode to check the frame data on it and test 11 on it and of course it punished everytime. xD

haha yea man. Yesterday I had a Quan player who kept on doing his down kick on me twice EVERYTIME and would jump after doing it TWICE everytime and he would get away with it EVERYTIME even though I tried to punish it. I was so baffled I went into training mode to check the frame data on it and test 11 on it and of course it punished everytime. xD
Its ok , i once tried to punish mileenas d2 , but when i attemped to punish she d2ed again :DOGE

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
New 50/50 Corner setup. Also works in mid screen with f12 > close coin shoot (Coin hitstun allows rcf12, rc21122, rc d4 and other normals but not rcb32 or b33)

Nice video and set up....

I myself keep trying to play like outlaw in gunslinger, it kinda feels like they buffed it a bit to be like outlaw

The Farmer

@fiend busa and I were working on implementing sos4 for a corner combo. We were able to do, b2-sos4-21122-tackle in the corner. If anybody could find a practical way to combo with sos4 please post. I desperately want to swag in the corner with sos4 lol.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
@fiend busa and I were working on implementing sos4 for a corner combo. We were able to do, b2-sos4-21122-tackle in the corner. If anybody could find a practical way to combo with sos4 please post. I desperately want to swag in the corner with sos4 lol.
Last night i found one but is hard as hell: b32u1 b2 sos4 d1 tackle, i dont remeber the damage but anyway im going to the lab now.

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
@The Farmer

Corner- B33 exsg Njp B2 SOS 4 D1 Tackle 37%

It works for all starters into Sandshot. D1 Tackle is going to be challenging but that's why it has Swag.

You can also do an easier version by taking out the NJP.
Those combos allow you to use D3 Tackle as an ender as well as D1

Last edited:

The Farmer

@The Farmer

Corner- B33 exsg Njp B2 SOS 4 D1 Tackle 37%

It works for all starters into Sandshot. D1 Tackle is going to be challenging but that's why it has Swag.

You can also do an easier version by taking out the NJP.
Those combos allow you to use D3 Tackle as an ender as well as D1
Nicely done. This is great, carries decent damage too. :)