What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

You think thats hard? Try this on for size:

Its closed vs. open stance only, and Sheeva only. Plus the timing and spacing needs to be exact.
Good luck!
Damn impressive combo ,but the damage isn't worth it lol.

If I post a vid of me playing will you guys critique my Ermac again? I posted one 1-2 months ago.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Damn impressive combo ,but the damage isn't worth it lol.

If I post a vid of me playing will you guys critique my Ermac again? I posted one 1-2 months ago.
Other than the BnBs, no combo is worth it. They are only for flash really.
and yes it will be interesting to see the progress of ur ermac :D

hey there TYM. wondered here again this time with ermac. no new recent combo threads, and i liked how this turned out so i made a thread, add if you want, and i hope you all enjoy. major shout out to all good ermac players, dam hes fun to learn. another combo vid is set soon for part 2. enjoy for now.

Firstly, awesome video, u must have spent a long time doing it, and secondly whats that second song lol
Sounds like tool but i aint sure
lol yea it took a while, and i just didnt wanna stop til i got more ideas out , but im not done yet, book 2 soon. and yea, Right In Two by Tool is the second song man.

zaf

professor
Here is the link to my matches at Montreal Annual Tournament, Road to evo Qualifer.
I've included the times to check out for.

- Went for a lot of big combos and a lot of walking around. Landed my AA's well i find and also used d3 to avoid the JIP. I liked to just lay on the ground as well and this allowed me to make the opponent whiff their blockstrings. Didn't mess up any iafbs really =]. Something i've been working on as well to incorporate more. Ill soon learn to find even more situations to use this move in. Its also good to lay on the ground and reverse input your tks for when people like to cross up your wake up.
I need help on the kenshi MU. If anyone has any advice or knows this MU id love to discuss it.

http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/320133574

Quarter Finals - 3:22:14

TTT NeoRussel ( Jade) VS Wnba|TF Zaf (Ermac)

Winners Finals - 3:39:06

WNBA|TF Jer ( Kenshi/Mileena) VS Wnba|TF Zaf (Ermac)

Grand Finals

Kotn Vida (Kitty) VS Wnba|TF Zaf (Ermac) 4:23:38

zaf

professor
I was suppose to go and had the vacation made for this at my work, but some things happened and due to unfortunate circumstances I am not longer able to make it. at least i have a vacation the week of it still so i can sit at home and mope and watch it at least. Got to cheer canada, ermacs and all my friends on.