• Ermac can no longer true combo 2-in-1 from the last hit of the BP, BP string
• Ermac’s enhanced fireball now correctly costs meter when done from a 2-in-1
• Increased the damage scaling on a lifted opponent
• Fixed a bug where Ermac would occasionally shoot out an invisible fireball
• Slightly increased the recovery frames on a blocked or missed force push

Have at it

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm fine with all the corrected bugs and issues with Ermac, however I'm a little disappointed he didn't get A. Armor on enhanced TK Push and B. at least ONE overhead....

Now Ermac I think with this lastest patch/update, moves lower a little. I don't know, or the same, definitely not higher lol..

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I think ermac has yet to get a buff in these patches.He has armor on his x ray but that dont count come on NRS.

MKF30

When you're doing a combo string into a special move, example if you're doing his 31, TKS(you have to buffer the command for the TKS before like immediately as you're hitting 31)

Ermaculate_Slim

Oh I know what that is I just didnt know there was name for it.I used to do 1,2 TKS but if blocked can be punished so i stopped.

Error

DF2+R2
So nothing but nerfs? Yet other (better) characters that got nerfed gained something to compensate? :boohoo:

2, 2 into lift was removed a while ago, or does the change mean he can no longer end a combo with 2, 2 push?

MKF30

Oh I know what that is I just didnt know there was name for it.I used to do 1,2 TKS but if blocked can be punished so i stopped.
Yeah, they nerfed his 1, 22TKS which did heavy damage lol.

But I agree with error and you, Ermac the past few updates have been getting nothing but nerfs...

Anyone at this point that says he's "eazymac" is clearly ignorant lol. He needs a buff, even if it's a slight one.

I don't know about this; I was practicing with Ermac last night after downloading the patch and his combos still do the same damage, and the 2,2 comboing into TK Push on the ground was removed a while ago (you can still do it at the end of combos).

Ermaculate_Slim

Yeah, they nerfed his 1, 22TKS which did heavy damage lol.

But I agree with error and you, Ermac the past few updates have been getting nothing but nerfs...

Anyone at this point that says he's "eazymac" is clearly ignorant lol. He needs a buff, even if it's a slight one.

They take all this stuff from ermac but its ok for cyrax to have like all these resets for like 70% damage.Idk if they fixed it or not but I doubt it someone will find something else.

Error

DF2+R2
I don't know about this; I was practicing with Ermac last night after downloading the patch and his combos still do the same damage, and the 2,2 comboing into TK Push on the ground was removed a while ago (you can still do it at the end of combos).
Have you played with him after the hotfix that came out earlier today? I heard there were some fixes missing.

@MKF30 1, 22TKS?

MKF30

That's what I'm saying his 22 TKS combos were removed months ago, he hasn't had a buff in months literally. At least he still has the somewhat easy 40%+combos. They did even more when it was 22~TKS etc

Have you played with him after the hotfix that came out earlier today? I heard there were some fixes missing.

@MKF30 1, 22TKS?
Ah, that could be it; I'll give it a whirl.

Edit: Nope, his combos still do the same damage. According to the official patch notes thread, these are the only changes added today:

• Ermac can no longer leave an invisible fireball collision around.
• Fixed damage scaling a few of his reactions.

The TC must have added in the changes from previous patches/hotfixes.

Error

DF2+R2
Yeah these nerfs are old, they're from the patch that came out in June.

• Ermac can no longer leave an invisible fireball collision around.
• Fixed damage scaling a few of his reactions.
This is from the new patch, I'm not sure what the second one means, and I've never experienced invisible fireballs.

Ermaculate_Slim

hmmm damage scaling on reactions???? :/ WTH does that mean?Also I've also never experienced a invisible fireball.

someone on xbox: do the big ass corner combo with b12f1 loops

i have a feeling thats what they scaled.

Otherwise it might be the scaling off of things like f2, b34, etc

Error

DF2+R2
Hopefully fixed damage scaling also means giving strings that did almost no combo damage less scaling, like B3, 4 and I think F1, 1, 4

I'm fine with all the corrected bugs and issues with Ermac, however I'm a little disappointed he didn't get A. Armor on enhanced TK Push and B. at least ONE overhead....

Now Ermac I think with this lastest patch/update, moves lower a little. I don't know, or the same, definitely not higher lol..
I don't think ermac needs armor on anything, personally. I cant imagine playing him and ultilizing armor, I guess. Btw ermacs overhead is up+4. Its slow, its guardable, but it needs to be thrown in once in awhile to keep them respecting high for F4.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Does anybody know what the damage scaling did? I haven't got a chance to pick up my 360.

I don't think ermac needs armor on anything, personally. I cant imagine playing him and ultilizing armor, I guess. Btw ermacs overhead is up+4. Its slow, its guardable, but it needs to be thrown in once in awhile to keep them respecting high for F4.
Armor... lol