What's new

Question Ermac, is this reset "blockable"?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I'm sure you are pulling it off at your tourneys, although from what people tell me the comp in europe is not as tough as the comp here in the USA. But like I said, that's what I've heard from several people when I asked about it.
What does the competition has to do with pulling combos off ? Are you serious man ? I have no beef with you and you know that but there are many times you say weird stuff man... I ve said it before and i ll say it again. EU MK scene has nothing to be jealous of the US MK scene. Both scenes are equally good in my eyes and both scenes have really strong players with extensive MU experience and character knowledge. So no what you say is invalid. And B2 combos are not hard to pull off if you are good at hit confirming after a successful jp. Also the combo you mentioned is not as easy as you think to perform. The jk teleport must be performed immediately and at the highest point for the 22 TKP to connect afterwards.
I agree, or you can do enhanced TKP.

These charge B2 combos to me are unpractical, more flashy then safe. I prefer safe lol personally. If you jump in do 1, B1, 4, TKS, dash, JK, teleport, dash, 2, 2, enhanced TKP that's nearly 50%
Impractical huh ? I wouldnt say that. On the contrary they are very rewarding once you land them. Like i told you before why should i use meter when i can do the same damage without meter... Ermac only needs bars for a finishing X-RAY or an EX TKP to finish off an opponent and ofc breaker. Ermac players have to implement the double jk tp combos in their game just because they pay off so well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm sure you are pulling it off at your tourneys, although from what people tell me the comp in europe is not as tough as the comp here in the USA. But like I said, that's what I've heard from several people when I asked about it.
MKF... stfu.

What the fuck would you even know about the competition in the US? Oh, you "heard"... that's right.

You fucking dare speak of the EU competition not being that great. You've got fucking nerve.

You're taking a vacation... possibly permanently.

Metzos I'm going to try and implement those double JK combos. They are part of the key to making me a "good" Ermac player. Doing maximum damage output is something that I feel is important. Lol I just want to say thanks for helping me out there man.

Edit: I gotta ask how do you feel about the Deep JK combos?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
To me it's not what you do when you play, it's HOW you play...
Not in high lvl gameplay man... Ermac's maximum damage output is kinda of a mindgame also. You have to achieve maximum dmg in high lvl gameplay simply because against an experienced opponent a meterless 40% dmg combo is not enough to make him use breaker, but a meterless 50% dmg combo is. And especially if he sees you using a bar, then he will break. Ermac builds meter really well but it takes time through his zoning. Using bars just to get your damage up cause you are "afraid" of doing his more damaging combos is really dumb imo. I suggest you visit VSM sometime man. Really, i m not saying this to flame you or anything but playing only online and saying you have faced the best in the US, ONLINE, doesnt prove anything. If you really love this game, like you say you do, then i m pretty sure you could at least go 1 or 2 times a week to VSM to play with the best of the US scene. We all have real lives and real life problems m8 but we also have time for our hobbies too... Just saying...

EDIT: Dont pm me, say what you have to say here.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Metzos I'm going to try and implement those double JK combos. They are part of the key to making me a "good" Ermac player. Doing maximum damage output is something that I feel is important. Lol I just want to say thanks for helping me out there man.

Edit: I gotta ask how do you feel about the Deep JK combos?
Really good in terms of damage. Np m8, glad to be of help.