What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac General Discussion Thread

Nyaa

Let's fighting love
Anyway...

Safe strings you can confirm into full combo on hit;
34 - 15f startup, -1 on block. Very easy confirm.
f3 - 12f startup, -2 on block. On hit you can confirm into d1 xx bf2 / lift. This move got more range than it looks.
b12 - 10f startup, -3 on block. Fastest of the safe strings and best hitboxes but also the hardest confirm.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I am REALLY LOVING Ermac so far but his wake up game though can be better. Like whats a good wake up for MoS? I was playing against a Kung Lao and everything I tried was getting snuffed...it seems he has no armor on his enhanced either...

b12 - 10f startup, -3 on block. Fastest of the safe strings and best hitboxes but also the hardest confirm.
I LOVE his b12 string. It's also great for pressure especially when you do b12, d3, b1d2

insignis

Noob
I am REALLY LOVING Ermac so far but his wake up game though can be better. Like whats a good wake up for MoS? I was playing against a Kung Lao and everything I tried was getting snuffed...it seems he has no armor on his enhanced either...

I LOVE his b12 string. It's also great for pressure especially when you do b12, d3, b1d2
you can wake up with ex burst or ex tp. ex tp has armor on wake up.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
So does that make spectral a tank or something? What can we do with it? Like honestly.

Edit: i just playes a match and sure it works, but i think against people who have full screen fast moving specials i.e raiden liu kang etc, this is thw worst variation you can choose

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
IN Spectral every JIK That lands can be canceled into Fly for a free bar of meter, (it is possible to do it on block to, and when fly is activated fly backwards to avoid retaliation

KNX

Noob
OMG this has to be a bug. I was stubborn and neglected Spectral due to my bad experiences w/ Hawkgirl's trait in Injustice.

Im now trying to think if you could use all that bar to create effective neutral game with that variation.

Edit: Just thought about it but it is in theory. Regular X-Ray access, regular armored wakeup options, instant overhead starter with EX Air Burst, general meter usage like Breakers, Block Breakers, etc. These are the perks off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
So has anyone else noticed Ermac received a nerf to his mystic variation ? The fall from lift now does a little over 3% damage as opposed to 10%

Found another bug with Spectral Emrac, though its PC only for now.

If you go into flight mode, you can't move when using d-pad, but if you use your analog stick, you can fly just fine.

Tested with my 360 Madcatz TE, my Xbox One pad and a friends PS360+, which has its own drivers, and is wired to the d-pad entirely.

Nyaa

Let's fighting love
Whaaaaat.

Nice find, I always wondered if something was wrong with his flight. So, I actually can't use my controller to play him in Spectral? Interresting.
Seriously, this game at launch...

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
So now that I'm sober I went to the lab and messed with mystic Post nerf I guess someone thought we wouldn't notice.

Raw Lift to fall now does 8.5% damage

Lift n fall after a JI2 ~F2 d1 2 ~ 222 lift does 5.33%

Teleport to d1 lift n fall scales to about 7.3%

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Shut the fuck up!? Are u serious???
You have a question mark next to your first sentence. Are you actually asking me a question about tkl nerf, or are you pissed at me for being a little annoyed that tkl got nerfed? Not sure if that question mark was intentional or just a typo. If you're upset with me I'm still going to use Ermac as one of the few characters I play. I'm just questioning why they took the tkl tech out. It wasn't busted or anything. Off of one string he could get 40% with a jip instead of %36. All his other strings, such as: b3, f4, et cetera would need to burn a bar to take advantage of that tkl tech. So, I see no reason to remove it. That was the only reason I kept using Mystic to be honest. Seeing how force push is unsafe and a terrible zoning/spacing tool and the variation is centered around zoning/spacing .

Last edited:

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
Hello peeps. Im thinking of having ermac as a second. What variation is a good place to start? And other tips?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Yea I just got hit out of a enhanced tp in the corner to try to get out of pressure. I really dont like MoS wake up options.