What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac General Discussion Thread

Nausea

Soul Ascended
If I stagger b3, how do I continue for a full combo if I'm only checking them with it? I throw out too many OHs sometimes so I need to condition better with both low and OH to always keep them guessing.
If you are using B3 to check the opponent and if you can't react in time to follow up with a Soul Ball/Soul Ascension/Lift or whatever,you can keep the pressure going, run in, use your plus strings (1,1) make good reads and find your opening. Again, F43 will be much better after Tuesday :)

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
If you are using B3 to check the opponent and if you can't react in time to follow up with a Soul Ball/Soul Ascension/Lift or whatever,you can keep the pressure going, run in, use your plus strings (1,1) make good reads and find your opening. Again, F43 will be much better after Tuesday :)
I'm glad for the F43 being safe. In the beta I did three of them back-to-back but the opponent didn't block either of them until the fourth one lol I'm like wtf. I'll be happy to practice spectral finally. Watching Toxin play makes it look so fun, especially in the corner when he hovers and does the A1 multiple times. It gets so much damage.

Just watching Toxin and Big D helps me learn new tactics.

Confirmed Ermac changes.

*Mystic*
Tele Push - BF2
14 frame startup
-24 on block.

Ex Tele Push
9 Frame Startup
-6 on block

F34
-1 on block

F43
-6 on block

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Confirmed Ermac changes.

*Mystic*
Tele Push - BF2
14 frame startup
-24 on block.

Ex Tele Push
9 Frame Startup
-6 on block

F34
-1 on block

F43
-6 on block
Yes! :D

B1 now hits high and is also faster I believe. I am updating on the work Xbox so al be able to check in 80% time :p

Noob
Confirmed Ermac changes.

*Mystic*
Tele Push - BF2
14 frame startup
-24 on block.

Ex Tele Push
9 Frame Startup
-6 on block

F34
-1 on block

F43
-6 on block
I knew it!!!! i effing knew it, it would be to good to be true to have normal push at -14 and Ex TKP at -1 it was just to good... Ex TKP hit box was also ajusted its not as good as in the beta... Not saying Mystic didnt get better but its def not as good as he was in the beta...

EDIT: his n ew D1 is an amazing improvement, really is... and his new F43 buff makes him more fearfull up close.... i loving mystic so far even if his not beta strong

Last edited:

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Confirmed Ermac changes.

*Mystic*
Tele Push - BF2
14 frame startup
-24 on block.

Ex Tele Push
9 Frame Startup
-6 on block

F34
-1 on block

F43
-6 on block
Can confirm this. I think the EX Push is more balanced now but regular push still at -24 doesn't make it worth using him over MoS, imo (Soul Ball is actually safer.. lol). Bit disappointing.
Also b1 is 9 frames, so he won't be getting more punishing situations but f3 is a 11 frame startup now.
B2 charged on-block advantage is hardly noticable, still useless.
d1 is -6 on block, nice change but .. why..?

Noob
@Geoffmeister they said pretty much all character that didnt have a 6 frame poke got one... so while nice for us its not really a buff its a generalization nothing changed honestly

Afumba

Noob
I knew it!!!! i effing knew it, it would be to good to be true to have normal push at -14 and Ex TKP at -1 it was just to good... Ex TKP hit box was also ajusted its not as good as in the beta... Not saying Mystic didnt get better but its def not as good as he was in the beta...

EDIT: his n ew D1 is an amazing improvement, really is... and his new F43 buff makes him more fearfull up close.... i loving mystic so far even if his not beta strong
You jinxed it friend... :) I am sure if you had been a true believer the changes had stayed. Hehe... :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
At least his damage got a boost in Mystic.

Would have been nice if he had universal fireball but whatever. At least he got some buffs.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So I've been trying to connected b3 into soul ascention 234 in spectral and they stagger too far away and if I try to chase them it doesn't list as it comboing anymore. Any tips to hit it more consistently?

Nausea

Soul Ascended
So I've been trying to connected b3 into soul ascention 234 in spectral and they stagger too far away and if I try to chase them it doesn't list as it comboing anymore. Any tips to hit it more consistently?
You can only connect a 3 into DB4 off of B3 Soul Ascension or a B3 Soul Ascension straight into MB DB4 :)