What's new

Ermac 77%

u mind telling me which characters you do it on where it says 75 instead of 77? because its a 77% combo, not a 75% AT ANY TIME, which leads me to believe......

youre a liar

so please enlighten me with your magical 75% combo.

Do it the same way, but it says 75%

Maybe i looked at it wrong, it could have said 77% but i don't remember.
75% was easier to remember, it was a while back when i pulled this off :wink:

you never answered my question, therefore i still take it you are a liar, here it is again:

which characters are you doing it on? just name some of them.

and sorry to say, youve made it pretty clear it was 75 and not 77 in all your posts and now you try to change it? woooooow

thanks for trying to steal my combo :wink:

now lets see if you answer the question this time: which characters are you doing it on??? gimme at least 5 so i know youre telling the truth.

he doesnt have a 75% combo, PERIOD. he has a 63, 70, and 77, see the pattern here?? 7%. lol at not remembering the damage... thats funny. any more excuses or things you wanna change?

not that i care, ive known about this combo a while now. just instead of you giving me props, you tried to steal it. and then when i asked you about it, you change your answers, or dont answer the first thing i asked you.

sorry i just dont believe a word youre saying till you prove it, you never answered the dudes post who asked you how to do his 75 either. i smell bullshit, sorry.

later though, and thanks to everyone else to did comment on it instead of this guy who tries and steals other peoples combos. good job!!

ChecK said:
you never answered my question, therefore i still take it you are a liar, here it is again:

and sorry to say, youve made it pretty clear it was 75 and not 77 in all your posts and now you try to change it? woooooow

now lets see if you answer the question this time: which characters are you doing it on??? gimme at least 5 so i know youre telling the truth.

he doesnt have a 75% combo, PERIOD. he has a 63, 70, and 77, see the pattern here?? 7%. lol at not remembering the damage... thats funny. any more excuses or things you wanna change?

not that i care, ive known about this combo a while now. just instead of you giving me props, you tried to steal it. and then when i asked you about it, you change your answers, or dont answer the first thing i asked you.

sorry i just dont believe a word youre saying till you prove it, you never answered the dudes post who asked you how to do his 75 either. i smell bullshit, sorry.

later though, and thanks to everyone else to did comment on it instead of this guy who tries and steals other peoples combos. good job!!
obsessed are we? Like I said prolly mis read it no big deal. 77/75 its not much difference so calm down!!

Did you invent the game? There no1's combos... I think your getting a little too hard over this. But i guess you have to stand up for something right? I'm not saying that I knew it before you, just sayin i can do a 75%ish combo with eramc. So STFU!

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
ChecK said:

obsessed are we? Like I said prolly mis read it no big deal. 77/75 its not much difference so calm down!!

Did you invent the game? There no1's combos... I think your getting a little too hard over this. But i guess you have to stand up for something right? I'm not saying that I knew it before you, just sayin i can do a 75%ish combo with eramc. So STFU!
It is a big deal when you object what he says without any proof, and then get prooved wrong and flip out. I also doubt it's easy because getting that many PCs in a row isn't luck. Do you know what a PC is or how to do one?

Sorry for the "non-credit" posts i tried this today and couldn't get it :x
I guess i was thinking about somethin different. I can't see this combo link you posted though :!: