What's new

Episode 2: The Metamorphosis of Becoming Zod

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Thats why aris won wnf again and slips was 4th at ufgt right ? :D I mean if he was so bad how they win ? I used to agree with you man but now im not sure.... all this wins must mean something. I know they are great players but even reo would not win using kano or noob in mk :D

They didn't win by zoning. But let's not go there. KNEEL

I hope not. Zoning isn't hype. If it was, everyone would be loving deathstroke/sinestro/raven. Actually Sinestro's zoning is kinda cool, but still...

Thats why aris won wnf again and slips was 4th at ufgt right ? :D I mean if he was so bad how they win ? I used to agree with you man but now im not sure.... all this wins must mean something. I know they are great players but even reo would not win using kano or noob in mk :D

doesn't mean shiiit. the game is still young. those are just 2 great players and it doesn't matter who they use.

Vagrant

Noob
Lovin the hype you guys are generating for this character.

It's just cool to see people getting excited instead of complaining that it wasn't the DLC they wanted.

Won't be joining the Zod army but I tip my hat to all of you.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Honestly I didn't give 2 shits for the idea of Zod until Pig of the Hut's insane love for him started in last year before we even knew ANY of the main roster. Now I am hyped to the moon for the chance that Pig may just get Zod in this game. My top 2 hoped for cast now are honestly Zod for Pig and Martian Manhunter for Juggs.

I want The Ray so badly that it hurts, but those two...it'd feel really good to see you guys get them. The after party on the boards would be legendary.