What's new

Episode 2: The Metamorphosis of Becoming Zod

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why is your avatar a bald guy? Get that Bret Hart hair on there ASAP.
When i created a new account i entered a random birthdate and it gave me some old dude lol.

I kinda dig him. Need to buy some Injustice avatar stuff though but for now Grandpa Zod will do

BTW Guys this is a real account so since Xbl only allows you have 100 people on your friends lists this one is now open fully.

There a ton of people ive told i need to add

(XBL groupon.com 29.99 :) )

Episode 2 of short video series
(If zod isnt the 3rd or 4th or 8th dlc then i might have made a financial mistake) lol

Again the episodes coming will get nuttier, these are warm ups
lol to beast! could i add you on live? im pretty sure when people start looking at this there gonna want to add you immediately.

Zod had better be a zoning character.

Pig and I are entitled to a top tier zoning character.
i hope he can more so be a rush down character with safe ass strings but can hold his own in the zone game against the some of the best.. can you say S-S+ tier???

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Zod had better be a zoning character.

Pig and I are entitled to a top tier zoning character.

You've got some audacity grouping yourself next to the great Chris P. Bakon.
Although I look forward to the next overreaction when they tweak one of his zoning tools even a slight bit, to my estimate (going off of the actual live action superman Zod) He is going to have a raiden-esque flying tackle.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You've got some audacity grouping yourself next to the great Chris P. Bakon.
Although I look forward to the next overreaction when they tweak one of his zoning tools even a slight bit, to my estimate (going off of the actual live action superman Zod) He is going to have a raiden-esque flying tackle.
Who the hell is Chris P. Bakon?

Anyway, you will be the first fool to kneel before General M2Dave.

*Grabs man holding a scroll*

Let it be known to all that Pig of the Hut is no more!

May we all bask in the great light of our new leader, Zod of the Hut! Glory to Zod!

...am....am I doing this right?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol to beast! could i add you on live? im pretty sure when people start looking at this there gonna want to add you immediately.

i hope he can more so be a rush down character with safe ass strings but can hold his own in the zone game against the some of the best.. can you say S-S+ tier???
Yea by all means add ZOD

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
We already have regime superman. Who is a kryptonian who says "Kneel before me", do we really need another kryptonian who says "kneel before me?"

I guess he'll have a goatee though. Got to have that goatee DLC.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Deathstroke's zoning is hardly strong. His zoning is overrated. The whole character is overrated.
Thats why aris won wnf again and slips was 4th at ufgt right ? :D I mean if he was so bad how they win ? I used to agree with you man but now im not sure.... all this wins must mean something. I know they are great players but even reo would not win using kano or noob in mk :D