What's new

Question Enlight my Aquaman pls

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I'm not being funny either.

I slightly agree on your comment about seeing the F2 and F3. Aquaman obviously has more tools than just b12. But as I mentioned in a previous post it's all about mixing up the attacks. It's tough to explain in words but after throwing out a certain sequence of attacks I could easily reverse the order the next time or simply adapt to what my opponent is doing. At times if an opponent is going to attempt a wake up I'll simply block and punish (not all players wake up all the time...). It all comes down to how the flow of the match is going and how I read my opponent.

I'm not the greatest player in the world but I'm definitely not playing scrubs all day either.
You'll be an even better player if you stick to only using f2 1+2 as a combo ender. Not trying to be a dick at all. Just trying to help a fellow tym'er. As mentioned in tom bradys video, its Incredible as a combo ender. It creates ideal spacing for AM in almost all match ups.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
You'll be an even better player if you stick to only using f2 1+2 as a combo ender. Not trying to be a dick at all. Just trying to help a fellow tym'er. As mentioned in tom bradys video, its Incredible as a combo ender. It creates ideal spacing for AM in almost all match ups.
Agreed. I do always use it as a combo ender. The spacing is ideal. No need to apologize you're not being a dick. Everyone on TYM have been very cool and helpful.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Agreed. I do always use it as a combo ender. The spacing is ideal. No need to apologize you're not being a dick. Everyone on TYM have been very cool and helpful.
Cool, thanks for understanding and im glad no ones scared you off. I hate sounding condescend ing, because I definetly never mean to be. Ive got so much to learn and practice its depressing lol.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Cool, thanks for understanding and im glad no ones scared you off. I hate sounding condescend ing, because I definetly never mean to be. Ive got so much to learn and practice its depressing lol.
No worries. I have a thick skin and I don't scare off easily :) . I joined the forum about a month before IGAU was released and learned a lot by simply reading, listening, and watching threads develop on the forum. It definitely helps to bounce tech off of each other.