What's new

Enchantress, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Atom Revealed for Injustice 2, Fighter Pack 3

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Can we just cut the bullshit and say Ed Boon is literally the worlds biggest piece of shit. Can't you just give us one fucking pack with all DC characters. This is the biggest slap in the face to your fans I've ever seen. Fuck you.
The Turtles have been "DC" characters, as they've had a run with Batman. You silly.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Just because they have a history doesn't mean it's fucking warranted to have them in the game. It's literally "hey, McDonald's has a mortal kombat burger, try it out"
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's unwarranted. Stay angry, Bro.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I can't even express how happy I am that you're upset. I'm masturbating right now, as you're reading this.
Of course you are. You're an unhappy person. You shit post constantly and try to get a rise out of people. I'm glad I was able to make you ejaculate over my opinion.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Of course you are. You're an unhappy person. You shit post constantly and try to get a rise out of people. I'm glad I was able to make you ejaculate over my opinion.
I'm actually still working it up, but you're definitely helping. Thanks, you're a good friend :)

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Fun random fact, Kelly Hu voices Karai on the new TMNT cartoon (she's a snek bae mutant with daddy issues) and D'vorah in MKX. She's an activist for shark conservation that supports banning some pretty sick shit people do for their fins.

I couldn't find any voice credits for her in Injustice 2 though :(
Holy farts, I thought you were dead!

AkioOf100

I play Raph
I don't understand why there's so much sass. TMNT literally doesn't belong here, not to say I'm completely 100% against them bc I'll take them over Sub-Zero/Raiden any day. They need to be in the next marvel game too then. Since they did a crossover with Marvel lol.

My thing is.. it's not just based off of "comic book characters" it's built off of the "Injustice" series of comics. A whole storyline that DC has given Netherrealm the rights to continue and animate, which they count as CANON. Right? So like, you have this huge opportunity to add more and more lore to the storyline, even with a character that's dead in the series like Red Hood. People have so many questions about whether or not Beast Boy is alive in the Injustice series, because Starfire still speaks about him as if he is alive, even in the end of her multiverse. And instead of choosing to expand on that, they decide to go with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The most random thing ever.

So, before being rude to anybody feeling a little tilted by this release, try and see it from both sides and don't be a total prick. Just because you got YOUR character doesn't mean you should just go "fuck you" to everyone else.

Also, like I said before, I'm not totally against TMNT. I just would rather have someone else. I'm probably gonna play with them just because they seem pretty fun and interesting as characters. Just trying to promote some mannerful commentary. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't understand why there's so much sass. TMNT literally doesn't belong here, not to say I'm completely 100% against them bc I'll take them over Sub-Zero/Raiden any day. They need to be in the next marvel game too then. Since they did a crossover with Marvel lol.

My thing is.. it's not just based off of "comic book characters" it's built off of the "Injustice" series of comics. A whole storyline that DC has given Netherrealm the rights to continue and animate, which they count as CANON. Right? So like, you have this huge opportunity to add more and more lore to the storyline, even with a character that's dead in the series like Red Hood. People have so many questions about whether or not Beast Boy is alive in the Injustice series, because Starfire still speaks about him as if he is alive, even in the end of her multiverse. And instead of choosing to expand on that, they decide to go with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The most random thing ever.

So, before being rude to anybody feeling a little tilted by this release, try and see it from both sides and don't be a total prick. Just because you got YOUR character doesn't mean you should just go "fuck you" to everyone else.

Also, like I said before, I'm not totally against TMNT. I just would rather have someone else. I'm probably gonna play with them just because they seem pretty fun and interesting as characters. Just trying to promote some mannerful commentary. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cowabunga

Dean

On The Grind
This just screams sell out bullshit to me.
I mean, think about it...

The FP3 should've been the grand finale of the game, of all the characters in this game, the TMNT is part of that grand finale?

People have to understand how severally disappointing this really is for a lot of people that has invested time and money into a game that is "supposed" to be surrounded around the DC universe, that's the main draw to this game for a lot of people. Sure it's an awesome FG on its on but it's so much more than that.
It's frustrating that the TMNT was sold out and promoted in this grand finale for the game. This should've been an epic DC experience. Instead it's just mainly made up of characters that are either popular in the DC television world or generally popular amongst others, with complete disregard to other characters that would have been SOOO much fucking better then the shit they've pumped out so far.

It personally irks me, I'm disappointed, and I feel like this is just a slap in the face to many fans of the DC universe and this game.

To each their own but that's my feelings on it. It's a damn shame to me.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I don't give a flying fuck. You think a fucking 11 year old in his leonardo tighty whities knows how to read frame data. Fuck anyone that says this was a good idea. It's a slap in the face to the fgc.
These games aren't made just for competitive gamers, I know this idea is shocking, controversial and out in left field apparently but welcome.

If ya'll are really about that competitive life, maybe try to see if the character has a cool tool set that enriches the meta. Your reaction is a very casual reaction more so than a competitive one.

I don't even like guest characters, but this post and many like it are just so arrogant and pretentious.

Honestly thinking about it, adding the TMNT is "cool" in a way. But unless we get more fighter packs after this one then it just seems like a wasted slot. We only got 3 characters each fighter pack instead of 4 like MKX, and each fighter pack had a guest character. There is an almost endless amount of DC characters that could be added that would make great additions to INJ2.

Hopefully FP3 isn't the last line of DLC characters for this game. But if it is... Well honestly I'm a bit disappointed. So much potential lost for the sake of the troll. Ed Boon you horrible magnificent bastard.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
After this I'm never gonna buy INJ3, if it gets out. NRS, you only listen to WB, and ALWAYS fuck things up. Good luck with the low sales in the future.

edit: I'm so happy to see that a LOT of NON-DC chars are in DC.

Last edited: