What's new

Enchantress, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Atom Revealed for Injustice 2, Fighter Pack 3

Raider

Noob
Many ppl may hate TMNT, but at the end of the day i feel like this is the best FP out of them all. Or maybe least disappointing one. It's not like previous two were something special, and 2nd FP is especially tragic.

Atom looks like lots of fun. Enchantress looks good but i feel like she will play great, and well there are 4 ninja turtles. :)

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
It's just another ploy to get us 30 year Olds to spend more money on nostalgia. Except idc about tmnt enough to have it cross over into dc. It's literally mixing beer with cereal.

I don't give a flying fuck. You think a fucking 11 year old in his leonardo tighty whities knows how to read frame data. Fuck anyone that says this was a good idea. It's a slap in the face to the fgc.
Tmnt isn't a famous because of kids, its famous for 90 kids who are playing these games

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
They had a crossover comic with Batman.............................................................................I guess there DC now.

First, the cigarette made me think Constantine, then the Sai made me think Mileena. Never, at any point did I think TMNT.

Shoutouts to that one guy that requested them. You know who you are.
Dude I called it before the game even came out on IGN and no one listened

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It's way more sensical than Leatherface, though, who was an old property without a lot of star power.

TMNT are superheroes on an indie license (so not Marvel, but still a good crossover/guest for a superhero game), hit the exact late 80s/early 90s nostalgia range of most NRS fans, and have a popular long-running new cartoon show (5 seasons) on Nickelodeon.
Oh for sure business wise this was a genius move. I'm just excited to play whatever the fuck this character plays. Cuz it wont be injustice.

Goldi

Noob
Fun random fact, Kelly Hu voices Karai on the new TMNT cartoon (she's a snek bae mutant with daddy issues) and D'vorah in MKX. She's an activist for shark conservation that supports banning some pretty sick shit people do for their fins.

I couldn't find any voice credits for her in Injustice 2 though :(