What's new

Match Footage Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at The Break #239

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Good shit all round, was worried that there wouldn't be archive footage without the stream, builds the hype for majors and a little for DTN if some of these guys are going.
plus its not like Jupiter playing scrubs . hes playing top 8 onlys .. darth kdz rico .. those 3 alone is a stacked tournament !! . theres no one better with their characters then them . #facts
Could you speak up? I can't hear you without capslock on

Immortal

Blind justice....
Pre regd for SCR, STB Shujinkydink your fraud MMH is gonna be put on display for the entire community to see, unlike your 4 man Canadian locals we will actually get to see u get blown up by the best MMH in the community. That is unless someone else handles Jupiter's light work for him in pools.
Thats what i have wrote to him already, but he still believes in the dream... oh well his Canadian. :D

Props to HazeJupiter, awesome MMH.

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Pre regd for SCR, STB Shujinkydink your fraud MMH is gonna be put on display for the entire community to see, unlike your 4 man Canadian locals we will actually get to see u get blown up by the best MMH in the community. That is unless someone else handles Jupiter's light work for him in pools.
You are not ready for my martian Manhuntery. I will sit atop my throne at SCR and I will prove you wrong. And if Jupiter is indeed going to SCR then I will beg for him to be in my pool. Ive watched him closely....

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I warned PPJ before going to NEC that I tried my best to get him ready for Martian but that Haze was way better than me and to be careful. Watching these I see how far behind I really am.
Well, you must have done a great job because no way would anybody be able to beat a top MMH without good MU exp. PPJ looked much more comfortable in the match then Jupiter at NEC, hope you get to SCR to see your MMH.

HazeJupiter plz come fouth so I can have a word with you!!.. plz for give me of my lack of knowledge of how free you were to lex Luthor lol . if I would've knew early I would've had you continually play kurving karma aka emperor karma . my opinion top 3 lex players . ( 1st freevolver )(2nd karma)( 3rd pimpin free) lol . in that exact order .. my slaves will answer to your royal needs for your victory .. in the empr sweet hotel inn .. congratulations ..

derOeler

Death comes to all!
Maaan...this is hard to watch.
MMH dominates easily and will be a problem.
Wait another 6 month..

He is too good and will single handedly dig a grave for injustice´ balance.

And pls dont gimme that "the player makes him look good" stuff.
I dont try to take anything from anyone.

I really really hate the downplaying people in TYM are giving to Jupiter.

So far Jupiter is the only consistent complete MMH I see in tourneys. Unless we suddenly get an influx of MMH players who can play as well as Jupiter with very little practice (a la pre-patch Supes or Bladam), no more downplaying MMH players who perform well.

It's seriously insulting not only for the MMH players but also the players they beat.