What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice at Civil War VI

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Success isn't attributed to time, its attributed to progress.
then how do people get into the hall of fall in sports or any competition without career accolades over 5-10 years of time? You can progress all you want, (practice mode warriors), but you if can't win over a long period of time it means nothing.

If that was the case, a guy like Brandon Roy would be in the NBA Hall of Fame.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
then how do people get into the hall of fall in sports or any competition without career accolades over 5-10 years of time? You can progress all you want, (practice mode warriors), but you if can't win over a long period of time it means nothing.

If that was the case, a guy like Brandon Roy would be in the NBA Hall of Fame.
People don't give you an award because you do something for a long time.

People give you an award because you do something well.

"Success isn't attributed to time, It's attributed to progress"

JDM

Noob
Is it feasible for an ignorant fool like to understand that Sonic Fox has to wake up in order to avoid guessing b+2 / b+1?
lmfao what?? He was literally standing in front of his face WAITING for him to wake up.

And even if he *has* to guess, it's completely fair that Jupiter has to guess once he gets touched, right? He doesn't even have a chance to mash wakeup :'(

And "ignorant fool"? If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, lmao.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
People don't give you an award because you do something for a long time.

People give you an award because you do something well.

"Success isn't attributed to time, It's attributed to progress"
Do you understand the word progress is related to time?
N: forward or onward movement toward a destination.
V: Progress; move forward or onward in space or time.

So what is it you're struggling to say here?

Maintaining progress is the goal. The longer you maintain the more successful you are. If you never applied this to your life, it's bold to say you've been short of success on any attribute you've attempted on.

Firstly, people get awards ALL the time for something they did WELL for a long time. Hall of fame, memorials, etc. Stop living under a rock.

People remember you for being good for a long time. It's called having a career, did you ever try any of this in real life or are you still trying to use physics in comics? lol

thats what DJT is trying to say.
Let Injustice live a little more before we confirm on everything.
We've seen Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batgirl and MMH dominate. who knows what will happen at EVO. Maybe a Wonder Woman or Frost may take it or even a Flash or Bane. A lot will be told within time.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I think it's pretty clear that Jupiter outplayed Fox, and it had nothing/very little to do with characters. Jupiter got into Fox's head and Fox went into meltdown mode, like he does anytime he gets figured out (see KDZ).

I think Fox will bounce back at the next tournament but he can't seem to adapt mid set when he gets figured out.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just tired of hearing about how broken all these characters all. It's pathetic.

Remember when Kabal was so fucking broken that REO never won EVO?
A lot of any single tournament is brackets or how people are playing on any given day. REO was trying to learn Kung Lao leading up to EVO 2012 due to lack of confidence in his character. But IMO that doesn't change Kabal's situation at all.

No matter how good a character or player is, they won't win everything.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Maintaining progress is the goal. The longer you maintain the more successful you are. If you never applied this to your life, it's bold to say you've been short of success on any attribute you've attempted on.

Firstly, people get awards ALL the time for something they did WELL for a long time. Hall of fame, memorials, etc. Stop living under a rock.

People remember you for being good for a long time. It's called having a career, did you ever try any of this in real life or are you still trying to use physics in comics? lol
Sigh...
First, let me preface this with you are an idiot. Ok? Ok.

Second, you can do a half-ass job for 50 years and it means less than someone who does a perfect job for 5.
You can do something for a long time without progressing at all. Its called stagnating. Puddles do it, and apparently your intelligence took the same route when you hit the age of 3. Time doesn't make someone a better player, I could spend 5000+ hours in training mode and it wouldn't make me a better player because my progression isn't as good as someone who goes to tourneys for 50 hours and achieves more.

Third, people remember you for being good. They don't think "Michael Jordan played basketball for 15 years, he must be good." They think "Michael Jordan has x number of MVP rings and accomplished Y during his career, he must be good." You can get some kind of fame for being good for a long time, sure, but that doesn't come unless you're good in the first place. People base success on how far you've come, not how long it took you to get there.

Lets take arguing for example: You can argue with me for a long time, months and even years, but that doesn't make you any better at it or any less of an incompetent boob. I, on the other hand, can argue you well for about 5 minutes and make more progress than your years of pointless idiocy. You can't give me one example of someone who received an award for doing something without them doing it well, and that alone proves my point. Success isn't based on how long you do something, its based on you getting something done.

Now then if you're done derailing the topic, you can go sit in a corner somewhere and contemplate how much of an ass you've made yourself out to be.

Last edited:

thats what DJT is trying to say.
Let Injustice live a little more before we confirm on everything.
We've seen Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batgirl and MMH dominate. who knows what will happen at EVO. Maybe a Wonder Woman or Frost may take it or even a Flash or Bane. A lot will be told within time.
Yep I was saying that time is needed, mk was the same way and at the last evo, we figured out mutiple things that were cast off before. We should give this game time and stop labeling players, save that for later on in the games life.