What's new

EMP|KDZ's Call to Arms: TFC Injustice Pot Bonus in JEOPARDY

carrion4worm

king of the underground
SHIT, I beat KDZ with Harley Quinn, and I main MMH. He's freakin Superman ferchrisakes!!! He's supposed to be badass, but he can be beaten. O.P.? NO. But he will be toned down, and I BET KDZ and THEO still bust dat ass on the regular.

Monopoly makes my want to kill myself.
As a Superman player, there's too much "strategy" and "thinking" involved for me to truly play the game. I'm just kinda rolling dice and buying everything I land on.

Let's do Parcheesi, or Uno.
I like colors.
I like monopoly. Im cool with UNO tho, pls don't Ragequit and throw my cards out the window if I give you the +4 card.
Can we also play Trouble! Operation, and Hungry Hungry Hippos as well?

tekken is the game of the east coast. EVO has never been an indicator of the health of the tekken scene. that's what Final Round is for, where tekken got more entrants than street fighter. it will be no surprise if tekken wins the poll, considering this is an east coast tourney.

The GAME of the east coast you say?

FR- 200 (with 5K pot bonus and flying in Korea...)

Civil War- 29
ECT- 50 something
Summer Jam- 32.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
The GAME of the east coast you say?

FR- 200 (with 5K pot bonus and flying in Korea...)

Civil War- 29
ECT- 50 something
Summer Jam- 32.
it's a hard thing to explain. /shrug
the only tekken players on the east coast really making an effort to travel have been new yorkers, and even that is just mainly fightinggm, the game, and nycfab. there are a MOB of fantastic tekken players all throughout new england, and then a ton more all down south carolina, tennessee, alabama, georgia, and florida. tekken players will show to support shinblanka, too, since he has been the heart of the tekken tourney scene on the east coast for the last 15 years.

and if tekken wins the poll and no one shows, i'll gladly eat my words. ^_^

it's a hard thing to explain. /shrug
the only tekken players on the east coast really making an effort to travel have been new yorkers, and even that is just mainly fightinggm, the game, and nycfab. there are a MOB of fantastic tekken players all throughout new england, and then a ton more all down south carolina, tennessee, alabama, georgia, and florida. tekken players will show to support shinblanka, too, since he has been the heart of the tekken tourney scene on the east coast for the last 15 years.

and if tekken wins the poll and no one shows, i'll gladly eat my words. ^_^
Wasn't everyone at the Global Tekken Qualifiers during SJ? And there's a Korea one during TFC?

3spooky5me.