What's new

EMP|KDZ's Call to Arms: TFC Injustice Pot Bonus in JEOPARDY

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You should know that only the last game that you voted for counts.

And Markman is going to get the Twitter handles of the voters that actually voted for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 from us, so you can't really skirt his competition that way (or any of the others, FWIW).
Then put me down as voting for TTT2 lol.

I think Injustice is going to win either way.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
if u didn't vote for IGAU, what's the fucking point of lurking around this site. Wouldn't you guys rather be heroes at one site instead of pariahs on this one? Besides, the competition is TEKKEN? I could understand voting for a really deep thinking man's fighter like Blazblue...but Tekken?? It lost all mojo when the original PS gave way to PS2. Hell, give the bonus to...Battle Arena Toshinden, for God's sake! How about Avatar Fighter?
Just because you go to this site doesn't mean you have to suck off NRS players. I'm a soul calibur player from 2003 but I've competed for all kinds of games. I'm a fighting game fan, I prefer some games over others. I enjoy injustice, but that doesn't mean I have to prefer it over another game I enjoy nor does it make me a villain

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Just because you go to this site doesn't mean you have to suck off NRS players. I'm a soul calibur player from 2003 but I've competed for all kinds of games. I'm a fighting game fan, I prefer some games over others. I enjoy injustice, but that doesn't mean I have to prefer it over another game I enjoy nor does it make me a villain
Perhaps you felt my thoughts were meant specifically for you...they were general comments stating that there are specific sites that cater to all particular fans of one game or another, and that those NRS 'haters/constant complainer' would be better served on those sites. Also, when you talk about your fucking gay 'suck off' shit , you would do well to leave me out of such nonsense.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Perhaps you felt my thoughts were meant specifically for you...they were general comments stating that there are specific sites that cater to all particular fans of one game or another, and that those NRS 'haters/constant complainer' would be better served on those sites. Also, when you talk about your fucking gay 'suck off' shit , you would do well to leave me out of such nonsense.
I obviously don't literally mean you will suck off another man, when people say "suck off" on the internet, it's mostly implied ass kissing, or sucking up, or whatever. It just doesn't make sense to get super emotional about people wanting to vote for another game and wanting to post on this site as well.

if u didn't vote for IGAU, what's the fucking point of lurking around this site. Wouldn't you guys rather be heroes at one site instead of pariahs on this one? Besides, the competition is TEKKEN? I could understand voting for a really deep thinking man's fighter like Blazblue...but Tekken?? It lost all mojo when the original PS gave way to PS2. Hell, give the bonus to...Battle Arena Toshinden, for God's sake! How about Avatar Fighter?
I play IGAU, that doesn't mean I prefer it over Tekken, and what's wrong with the game? You have to think about, and react to your movement, your opponent, and the stage around you. One mistake can potentially take away half of your life bar, and you need to know your shit. It's way more hype and balanced than IGAU anyways.

There's no brain dead F23, or meter less vortexes.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
I do not visit internet sites if I am "super emotional', but thanks for your concern. TRMK is great for those people I was referring to, as well as MKU. But this site is about competitive play and techniques for high-level play. Just wanted to point that out to the masses of newer, "Injustice" casuals.
Now, can we suck dick (or kiss ass, or whatever) and make up? Sorry I struck a nerve with you in particular.
I really am.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
I play IGAU, that doesn't mean I prefer it over Tekken, and what's wrong with the game? You have to think about, and react to your movement, your opponent, and the stage around you. One mistake can potentially take away half of your life bar, and you need to know your shit. It's way more hype and balanced than IGAU anyways.

AHAHAHA nothing braindead in Tekken at all.

HEHEHEHAHAHAHA

carrion4worm

king of the underground

I lost interest after Tekken3. Good game, and if I wanted to discuss it I would go to whatever site Namco FGC people go to, if I wanted a serious discussion, that's all. Just as simple than that.
It's funny that the people I was really referring to, and they know who they are, are suspiciously quiet...

AHAHAHA nothing braindead in Tekken at all.

HEHEHEHAHAHAHA
You're making it sound like Mishimas are unbeatable if that's what your referring to. Sure they're top, but you can't just pick them up and beat people free.

How many times did F23 win you tournaments? Or the corner bullshit? But who am I going to complain, evo champ lives about 30 minutes from me and he wins tournaments while I sit home ;_;

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
You're making it sound like Mishimas are unbeatable if that's what your referring to. Sure they're top, but you can't just pick them up and beat people free.

How many times did F23 win you tournaments? Or the corner bullshit? But who am I going to complain, evo champ lives about 30 minutes from me and he wins tournaments while I sit home ;_;

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone's totally winning tournaments with Superman.
EVERYBODY! BRAINDEAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone's totally winning tournaments with Superman.
EVERYBODY! BRAINDEAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA
You are ;_;. You play a character with the best string of the game and debatably the best trait in the game, of course you're going to go against me

How is having an easy, hitcomfirmable string that leads into full combo punish or lockdown the opponent not brain dead? Or losing 60% in the corner due to you hitting me with a F23? And a reset opportunity? And solid zoning tools?

What flaw do you see?

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
Tekken= 1400 votes, 250 at EVO.

:-/
tekken is the game of the east coast. EVO has never been an indicator of the health of the tekken scene. that's what Final Round is for, where tekken got more entrants than street fighter. it will be no surprise if tekken wins the poll, considering this is an east coast tourney.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
You are ;_;. You play a character with the best string of the game and debatably the best trait in the game, of course you're going to go against me

How is having an easy, hitcomfirmable string that leads into full combo punish or lockdown the opponent not brain dead? Or losing 60% in the corner due to you hitting me with a F23? And a reset opportunity? And solid zoning tools?

What flaw do you see?
IMPOSSIBRU TO BEAT!!!!!
IMPOSSSSSSIBRRRURURURURU

carrion4worm

king of the underground
How about everyone let's retweet for Injustice...We deserve it, and like it or not, YOU are reading this right now on TEST YOUR MIGHT, the largest MK and INJUSTICE competitive site on the web. YIPEEEEE!!!!

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM

What flaw do you see?
Dude you're kinda derailing. Just sayin.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
Monopoly makes my want to kill myself.
As a Superman player, there's too much "strategy" and "thinking" involved for me to truly play the game. I'm just kinda rolling dice and buying everything I land on.

Let's do Parcheesi, or Uno.
I like colors.