What's new

ELEAGUE Playoffs Predictions (Tournament Results and Character Reveals)

After all the upsets in Eleague do people truly believe Dragon is gonna win?

If anything my money is actually on F0xy to take it because ELEAGUE has been brutal on the favorites. Dragon ain't gonna win especially with F0xy in his path.

The man went through Theo, Semiij and Hayatai to qualify and all of them are on Dragon's level. I think F0xy is gonna be ready for Black Adam and Aquaman.

I feel Dragon will have a surprise character but I feel F0xy is going to upset Dragon without a doubt. If I am wrong I will hold that but I feel F0xy has got his groove in this game now. The only person I feel that could of stopped him is Sonic. Sonic is F0xy's demon in tournament. There is no Sonic to stop him so he is gonna win and I think it will be decisive too.

F0xy has beaten Forever King consistently in this game in tournament. I must stress it has been pretty consistent so if King meets F0xy then F0xy is gonna beat him.

The wild card for F0xy is Tekken Master. He is the unpredictable one of the tournament cause he seems to just use everybody so he is the only one I feel might have the best chance to stop F0xy.

I do feel this tournament is F0xy's to win though!

I will hold that! I really think F0xy should of picked Batman. He really really should of picked Bat's.

However Dragon was clearly the best on this day.

Props to him!

Hold it in your mouth! You're eating those words, sir! ;)

Yeh I was wrong. I really thought F0xy was gonna use Batman especially after Tekken Master used him, but boy Dragon was untouchable pretty much. No struggle at all against F0xy's Deadshot.

So Yeh I gotta hold it!

Well done to Dragon!