What's new

ELEAGUE Playoffs Predictions (Tournament Results and Character Reveals)

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Title says it all. Post your predictions for tomorrow night. With how unpredictable groups A and B turned out, this tournament really could go any way, but here's my prediction.

Tournament Results:

Dragon beats F0xy (although I hope the opposite)
Tekken Master beats King

F0xy beats King

Dragon beats TM

F0xy beats TM
Dragon beats F0xy again.

Character Reveals:
Atom
Enchantress
Spawn

AND I think a 4th will be revealed, but not be apart of FP3, but will instead be available to purchase to fund a future pro series / ELEAGUE season. And I think that character will be Constantine

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Title says it all. Post your predictions for tomorrow night. With how unpredictable groups A and B turned out, this tournament really could go any way, but here's my prediction.

Tournament Results:

Dragon beats F0xy (although I hope the opposite)
Tekken Master beats King

F0xy beats King

Dragon beats TM

F0xy beats TM
Dragon beats F0xy again.

Character Reveals:
Atom
Enchantress
Spawn

AND I think a 4th will be revealed, but not be apart of FP3, but will instead be available to purchase to fund a future pro series / ELEAGUE season. And I think that character will be Constantine
Don't you think they'd have Spawn be the standalone purchase based on demand?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I also forgot, I had a dream the other night where FP3 was revealed, and the three characters were all modelled on Keanu Reeves. There was:

Keanu as Kenshi
Jon Wick
And then Keanu as a Samurai in some supposed upcoming film.

Was the weirdest thing, yet I was still hype to get Kenshi lol
I can see it, but HELL NO! :p

After all the upsets in Eleague do people truly believe Dragon is gonna win?

If anything my money is actually on F0xy to take it because ELEAGUE has been brutal on the favorites. Dragon ain't gonna win especially with F0xy in his path.

The man went through Theo, Semiij and Hayatai to qualify and all of them are on Dragon's level. I think F0xy is gonna be ready for Black Adam and Aquaman.

I feel Dragon will have a surprise character but I feel F0xy is going to upset Dragon without a doubt. If I am wrong I will hold that but I feel F0xy has got his groove in this game now. The only person I feel that could of stopped him is Sonic. Sonic is F0xy's demon in tournament. There is no Sonic to stop him so he is gonna win and I think it will be decisive too.

F0xy has beaten Forever King consistently in this game in tournament. I must stress it has been pretty consistent so if King meets F0xy then F0xy is gonna beat him.

The wild card for F0xy is Tekken Master. He is the unpredictable one of the tournament cause he seems to just use everybody so he is the only one I feel might have the best chance to stop F0xy.

I do feel this tournament is F0xy's to win though!

E

Eldriken

I hope Tekken Master or King takes it.

Dude...let us get John Wick. I'd go nuts. That would be so sick. =D

But on a serious note, I hope we get a character that no one sees coming or has even mentioned here or any other site.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I hope it's TM who takes the whole thing, if not him then I want F0xy to take it.

As for the characters, from what it seems in the teaser it's probably gonna be Atom, Enchantress and Rorschach.

Edgardo Paulo M. Cunanan

PSN: CrackDSkye
I think forever king is taking this one home. he's making all the right reads and keeps it cool under pressure. that airborne fireworks for the last hit after an interactable bench jump while honeybee's flash trait was active was godlike. however, i think he's going to be under a lot more pressure because this is the last tourney before batman gets those well deserved nerfs unless i'm mistaken.

I think Foreverking will win the whole thing. He's gotten too far, been to every tournament, fought through qualifiers, defeated Honeybee and double eliminated Sonicfox.

He took down his demons and he smells the blood in the water.

After all the upsets in Eleague do people truly believe Dragon is gonna win?

If anything my money is actually on F0xy to take it because ELEAGUE has been brutal on the favorites. Dragon ain't gonna win especially with F0xy in his path.

The man went through Theo, Semiij and Hayatai to qualify and all of them are on Dragon's level. I think F0xy is gonna be ready for Black Adam and Aquaman.

I feel Dragon will have a surprise character but I feel F0xy is going to upset Dragon without a doubt. If I am wrong I will hold that but I feel F0xy has got his groove in this game now. The only person I feel that could of stopped him is Sonic. Sonic is F0xy's demon in tournament. There is no Sonic to stop him so he is gonna win and I think it will be decisive too.

F0xy has beaten Forever King consistently in this game in tournament. I must stress it has been pretty consistent so if King meets F0xy then F0xy is gonna beat him.

The wild card for F0xy is Tekken Master. He is the unpredictable one of the tournament cause he seems to just use everybody so he is the only one I feel might have the best chance to stop F0xy.

I do feel this tournament is F0xy's to win though!
Foreverking never won against Sonicfox until he double eliminated him. Honeybee 3-0ed him last they met