What's new

EHs Balance Patches Pros & Cons.

Bobbyxton_

It's Official
But whatever. F&^%$ it. I don't take this game seriously anymore. The only reason why it's a competitive game is because NRS/WB are throwing money at it. It's not tournament worthy.
You clearly missed Swamp Thing hype

TYM is scrubier since MKX came out, they individualize each other, start illuminati chats and discords, hide tech and research among the "top class" and hardly share, align themselves as a team making rivalries less fun and boring since everyone is on the same team now, helpful content is hard to find, a bunch of combo videos with jump in starters are posted all the time some of them are not even practical, start guides without having researched the game, hate working together to put useful information out.

Right now, i think the mentality of TYM in general has gone pretty small after IGAU, and the biggest issue its that is contageous, every new comer in the community has a chance of either allienate against the forum, or become a dick themselves, catching the same habits and patterns because they don't have that top helpful players to guide them and explains things to them. Reason why you see lots of scrubity nowadays.

Top players and tournament players have become better over experience among the years to spot mistakes and brokeness, figure the meta and such in very short time of lifespan, but individualism imo is what is taking the breath away from TYM.

I've learned a lot coming to this site back in 2010/2011 TYM came out strong ever since, content sharing and technical discussions brought a lot of top players today pretty far in this community, some of them are even testers or working for NRS now, but that only happened because there was no individualism, everyone was willing to levelup as much as everyone was willing to play to win.
This is legit... I remember these forums when MK9 was dominating and they were so alive with good, constructive information and concise guides, but now it's so quiet, and all people want are discord links and ranked matches. It's such a shame, but I guess it's "be the change you want", so I can't talk.

Last edited:
So remove his safe 50/50s and safe wake ups. Zoning is strong but beatable.

You don't take it seriously anymore? game just came out, Its fucking amazing and I can't stop playing it.

I feel like you can't be taken seriously anymore lol. just drop it and go play something else instead. you're are not mentally capable of playing this type of games at a high level.
i was wondering the samething , why the fuck DS has a invincible wakeup ? you have to respect his wake up why ? his a zoner , why does he have safe 50/50s ? his a zone , why cant i mb roll after his straight shots ? why even after mb roll after his riffle shots i cant punish and his still safe ? so roll give you at best a neutral position for 1 bar ?

this character is broken end of story