What's new

[EGP] Redemption VI Results

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Also big props to Pboard for winning his first EGP monthly. An 18 month journey in the making, he joins some esteemed company. (Tyrant, Krayzie, Blades, Terry Brothers.)

This makes me pissed off even more that PBoard won't be attending Dallas.
I really wish I could make it to mlg. I just have some prior commitments that week. However I do think SoCal will be representing at mlg. I believe krayzie, red reaper, wonder chef, satsui, and son of timmet are going. I do think tyrant is going as well. Not entirely sure though. I do want to say that my sets with tyrant last night were some of the best sets I have had in my Mk "career". I haven't had that much fun playing this game in a long time! Tyrant always brings out the best in players and makes every match great. So props to him as always.

Also, Jeff...who placed 3rd. Great showing! I've played you a couple of times in the past and damn, so good. I hope to see you at more events! Also, props need to be given to egp_compton for putting on these great events. Thanks every body last night. I really had a lot of fun playing casuals and competing. Great times!

I also hope that 16bit and dink make it to scr. 16 bit the returning champion must defend his title! And dink, I just wanna see you rep that Quan!

coolwhip

Noob
I really wish I could make it to mlg. I just have some prior commitments that week. However I do think SoCal will be representing at mlg. I believe krayzie, red reaper, wonder chef, satsui, and son of timmet are going. I do think tyrant is going as well. Not entirely sure though. I do want to say that my sets with tyrant last night were some of the best sets I have had in my Mk "career". I haven't had that much fun playing this game in a long time! Tyrant always brings out the best in players and makes every match great. So props to him as always.

Also, Jeff...who placed 3rd. Great showing! I've played you a couple of times in the past and damn, so good. I hope to see you at more events! Also, props need to be given to egp_compton for putting on these great events. Thanks every body last night. I really had a lot of fun playing casuals and competing. Great times!

I also hope that 16bit and dink make it to scr. 16 bit the returning champion must defend his title! And dink, I just wanna see you rep that Quan!
Awesome Grand Finals.

By the way, quick question, I don't seem too many Lao's using as many standing 4's as you do. Any reason behind you using it so much?

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps

Dude what? :( you gotta teach me how to have a kung lao as good as yours then :(

I also hope that 16bit and dink make it to scr. 16 bit the returning champion must defend his title! And dink, I just wanna see you rep that Quan![/

Congrats on your win pboard you will be missed at Mlg bro.
For the Shaolin!

Seven

|| Seven ||
I'm coming for that Ermac bruh. :p

GGS
Your Kitana is one of the best, but fighting Ermac is very difficult, kind of like Kenshi. I think you need a back up for those fighters, I think Freddy gives Kitana problems also. Also I'm going to learn some new people.