What's new

[EGP] Redemption VI Results

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton

Huge shoutouts to the SoCal MK community for being some of the best in the world an putting on a show as always, Luis Vigil at Offcast (www.twitch.tv/offcast) for an epic stream, all our stream viewers, Legendary Lotus for an awesome venue and TYM for all the love. Here's the results:

1: EGP P Board Player 88
2: EGP Tyrant
3: Jeff Free Willy
4: Lethal Legend
5: EGP Krayzie
5: Seven
7: Son ov Timett
7: Whatshername
9: MF Slayer
9: Kanechump
9: Satsuiyeshadou
9: Vernors
13: EGP Wonderchef (aka EGP Steven Seagal)
13: Maximo
13: Red Reaper

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Brian was right. That was just like my first egp tournament if not worst. Back to watching from the sidelines for me
It was a tough bracket bro. I had high hopes for you after your last two impressive tournament performances. It's just the way it goes. You'll be back in that top 3. Ride that coaster.

BTW Shujinkydink said he's going to be back at SCR this year...=)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The P Board/Tyrant matches were awesome.

So will I. As soon as they announce MK as an official game I'll make travel plans.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
It was a tough bracket bro. I had high hopes for you after your last two impressive tournament performances. It's just the way it goes. You'll be back in that top 3. Ride that coaster.

Thanks man and don't even worry about him he won't be a problem ;)

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
What happened Satsui?? I'm Surprised u didn't make top 3
Holy shiznit I got bodied today. I went johnny cage against kabal and then went an even worst match up with sonya against him. I have no idea why I didn't go kung lao. Thanks for having faith in me tho :D

LEGEND

YES!
Lost to krazyie and jeff. I kinda counterpicked against myself both matches against jeff :confused: I really like his cage tho good stuff
ya, i went Jax at first cause i had no idea how good he was then had to play catchup with kenshi, which almost worked if i hadn't of freak out after that RK landed in the corner

and i lost to krayzie in my first match as well