What's new

EGP MK9 Rumble - Industry, Ca - 06/01/11

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament

presented by Epic Gamer Productions

Date: 06/01/11
Time: 5:30pm-8:30pm. Registration and casuals begin at 3:30pm.

19649 San Jose Ave
City of Industry, Ca 91748
Map to Venue
Free parking and entry.

Setup: US Playstation 3, Asus VH236H Monitors
Format: Double Elimination, Best of 3 matches, Finals best of 5 matches
Price: $9 ($4 venue fee, $5 towards cash pot)
Payout: 70/20/10
Notes: Bring your own controller. Some controllers/adapters will be available for use. Registration is capped at 32 so arrive early.

Free Nos Energy drinks.

For more information visit Epic Gamer Productions

Got to the last tournament in Orange late cause of the Angels game and couldn't play. Will be there for this one. Looking forward to it!

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
21 hours from Vancouver, anyone want to split gas money? I want to come just to play! Winning is a luxury.

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
Oh man, I'm 30 minutes away from this and I get out of work at 5! It'll be highly unlikely that I can make it in time, but I might go to check it out, I've never been to a tourney before.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
As long as I receive my Check tomorrow, I will be there... lol

I didn't get anything today... :(

Stupid $4 gas!!!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
How many people usually attend this? I'm unsure if I have the gas money to make it yet... lol

I live all the way in Commerce, and I have to go to WNF which is all the way on the other side.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
wow I just checked google maps... lol I'll be there.

I hope theres enough time for me to get to WNF after.

Dammit! One problem! I don't have a PS controller, will there be any? or is someone bringing one? please? lol

Briyen

Noob
wow I just checked google maps... lol I'll be there.

I hope theres enough time for me to get to WNF after.

Dammit! One problem! I don't have a PS controller, will there be any? or is someone bringing one? please? lol
ill bring an extra one for ya, ill be there around 4? if you still need it hah

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Shout out to everyone who showed up at the tourney and krayzie bone bro u gave me one hell of a match! Idk if ur down to carpool sometime for wednesday night fights cuz i definitely wanna go.

Briyen

Noob
Shout out to everyone who showed up at the tourney and krayzie bone bro u gave me one hell of a match! Idk if ur down to carpool sometime for wednesday night fights cuz i definitely wanna go.
I wish I fought you in the tourney, maybe put you in the losers bracket for once haha mr. Undefeated :p but definitely we should train

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
For sure man. I really want you to make it out to more tournaments.

We have our own training crew, you are more than welcome to practice with us whenever you want. Just hit me up, I sent you my phone number in a PM.

Shoutouts to everyone, and EGP for hosting an awesome tournament, people should definitely consider going here. Great job!

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
For sure man. I really want you to make it out to more tournaments.

We have our own training crew, you are more than welcome to practice with us whenever you want. Just hit me up, I sent you my phone number in a PM.

Shoutouts to everyone, and EGP for hosting an awesome tournament, people should definitely consider going here. Great job!
For sure bro!