What's new

EGL London, confirmed player list.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I dont think I successfully managed to land a full reset all night.

Also Shura, I don't have time to show emotion lol.

shura30

Shura
i lol'd and write in chat for helter to ask you to smile..he didn't ahahah

too much online
that's our problem, lack of offline play make you forget about options such as AA (wich is easy even online with cage or jax btw) and add too much effectiveness to jumpins/crossups

difference in timings/reactions in addition to tournament nerves makes you drop a lot

thx for the link btw ;)

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I forgot about the stream chat, kind of glad I didn't read it. Cant imagine many positive things being said.

shura30

Shura
I forgot about the stream chat, kind of glad I didn't read it. Cant imagine many positive things being said.
beside some obious troll i rooted and cheered for you
if i didn't get wrong, helter read my 'GO KOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEGA' a couple of times after some of your round/match victory

Albo

Noob
great tournament, great experience.

was unfortunate OmegaK couldn't stay to compete in the top 8 that he qualified for, i'm sure he would've kicked my arse as he did in casuals with his jax. good games to BenGman, we had some fun casuals and matches and i definitely agree with you that all the training you do almost goes out the window when competing in a tournament. i'd end up making simple mistakes i wouldn't usually make with the nerves getting the better of me and playing in the top 8 on stream and such definitely gets to you mentally. also good games to joe inky, i had some great matches with your sektor. it was great to meet foxy finally and watching him play offline, in a tournament looking as cool as a cucumber, babalitying people left right and centre is a great learning expereince in itself. congrats on another win foxy, once again proving you are one of the best in the world even after partying all night with only two hours of sleep lol. was nice to meet everyone there for my first tourney, you were all great players and thanks to everyone for showing up and supporting the community. also thanks to storms for doing what he can to support the worldwide offline communities.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
GGS Albo good to meet you mate!

Yeah couldn't agree more on the nerves. It's easy to be an armchair critic and I definitely have a new found respect for players that can play at their max in a tournament setting whilst staying relaxed. I couldn't sleep last night as I was still buzzin lol.

Grats to F0xy for another win! I died a little inside when he turned up 5 minutes before pools started... ;)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Maybe next big tournament as this one will have complete UK team. I am looking to participate with some of my buddies. Flights were to expensive so i had to pass. Congrats Foxy. I am looking forward to go against you in a tourney and casuals (offline).