What's new

EGL London, confirmed player list.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
a thread for people to confirm they are coming to egl this weekend, even though me and ketchup cant make it, we still hope it gets a great turnout, the uk doesnt get majors often, so if there one you guys are going to, make this one it!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
so thats foxy and omega, please tell me theres more lol

(im aware most of the UK players dont use TYM)

shura30

Shura
rehdial told me he dropped school this week to train in mk

he have an account here but i think he's not using it

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
ok thats cool, ill assume the bunch who came to TAC will be there also, along with the HD team, howtoread, problem xx, and a few other london regulars, this should be good i think, shame i have to miss this one :p

CoolStoryBro

Reppin' The Royalty!
Really Really tried to make plans for this, just doesnt seem like its gonna happen. FML ): maybe next time.. :/
Is it being streamed? really want to watch this, Foxy made a fool of me online, damn online <.< Rooting for foxy all the way ;)

Joe Inky

Noob
GG's BenGmanUk, Omega and foxy, and sadpanda if he goes here.

Really wish I could have stayed to see the top 8, but I had to catch my train :/

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
GGS all was a great event! I haven't been that nervous for a while lol. I'll get you one day Helter... :p

Joe Inky

Noob
BG's to rediahl for ditching me and omegak.

We bought a triple room in a shitty hotel instead of a double room in a normal hotel because you said you were coming.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
dammit joe y did yous leave omegak better have a good reason !!!
an i kinda expected rediahl wouldnt show he never woke up on de friday or somethin and missed his lift but he said his mum would drive him ... im guessin she didnt lol

shura30

Shura
congrats on everyone!

but shame on rediahl for not showing

and i loved omegak mono-expression for the whole stream ggs!

can someone tell me which headphones they wew using there (the orange ones)?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Okay things I've learnt...

I burn meter like it's infinite on stupid shit.
I need to max my combo damage more. Nerves and too much online made me drop so much.
I have a desperate need to rush down when I should be zoning people out!
No AA! Again too much online has made me neglect it almost entirely.
Duck projectiles instead of blocking them, taking chip and letting them build meter! This is probably an old habit I need to lose.

Still it was a good experience and would definitely go again. I just need to get regular offline sessions going.

:)

Oh and I think those headphones were steel series Shura. Maybe these ones..?

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_4136.html