What's new

Ed Boon Teasing Nightwolf Reveal

Comments

So hyped. Not to beat a dead horse, but just imagine if we were only getting MK characters. What a world that would be.

I’m just waiting for the first gameplay of a guest to appear, it’s like a countdown until any excitement I have left for this game is utterly demolished.
Just curious why do you not like guests?

Hm, I know the obvious answer is that it's Shang in the background, but it looks a little like the character's got a mask.

Can't wait, imagine if shoulder tackle has a running if he holds just like Jade's pole vault, and he can use it to cancel and start his rushdown.

He is a Rushdown monster right?

I think it's understandable to prefer them to explore the many awesome characters of the franchise, since most people here are, you know, MK fans.
I don't complain too much because I know guests give them money and publicity though. But I'd definitely prefer a full MK universe roster.
I get it when people would rather have no guests and just bring back originals. Some people are purists about things. Me personally though. I love the idea of guests and blending universes when it makes sense.
The guests of the past all have a valid reason why they make sense in a game with hyper violence and gore.
Plus I’ll say it without any shame ...The Predator is one of my favorite movie monsters ever and is DEFINITELY my favorite character to ever play as in a fighting game period.

Yeah it looks like they're going the tribal/mk9 route again, thats fine. I wonder if they'll give him a Revenant outfit or at least explain the Revenant's whereabouts in hell.

But I hope they also give him the classic MK3 outfit with the leather jacket or better yet go full renegade biker for his Far Past version before he took on the mantle of Nightwolf.

Yeah it looks like they're going the tribal/mk9 route again, thats fine. I wonder if they'll give him a Revenant outfit or at least explain the Revenant's whereabouts in hell.

But I hope they also give him the classic MK3 outfit with the leather jacket or better yet go full renegade biker for his Far Past version before he took on the mantle of Nightwolf.
I'd be happy if we never get any more revenant outfits for anyone ever again.

I'd be happy if we never get any more revenant outfits for anyone ever again.
Well we wont after 11, all thats left is Sindel and Nightwolf anyway.

I dont mind Revenant redesigns because it's better than throwing yellow veins or crackly grey skin on their MK9 outfits. Would have loved to see Enenra Smoke and Hell-Cop Stryker.

Looks like they might be bringing back those Injustice 2 style fight club trailers. I'm more excited for that than the characters themselves lol
I think this screen is not necessarily from the Nightwolf reveal exclusively, but rather from the full Kombat Pack 1 Reveal Trailer. The way he's facing Shang and especially the background really give off that feel. Fuck I'm hyped!!
Yeah, it's definitely a CG reveal trailer. I doubt it's just for Nightwolf, but I wonder if they are going to reveal the final two guests or not...

I'm glad people are embracing these two as a pairing, I absolutely love the rivalry/combo. Those are lovely <3.

Looks like the order is what was shown after all too.
Always been a fan of Nightwolf since MK3. Sindel I started liking a lot in 9(although I played her in 3 as well to troll people with flying) when she iced everyone cause killing a lot of people is a very respectable thing to do.