What's new

Discussion Ed Boon is Asking Which Fighters Need "BUFFS" in MKXL Using Twitter Polls

AGRxShiroKuma

The White Bear
Subzero and Tremor!! They are my favorite characters on this game and I would love to see cryomancer and unbreakable get buffs so they become more viable and are not in grandmasters shadow anymore. I hope Tremor gets buffs for his aftershock and metallic variations so they could be as viable as crystalline. Jason is also my favorite dlc character and I would love for his unstoppable and slasher variation to some new strings maybe. I like Jason like he is but I'm sure there is something he needs that I don't really notice.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sub Zero has arguably the worst variation in the game according to some pro's, so he clearly needs the buff.
He's not the only one. There is also Balanced Kenshi and Kobu Jutsu Tanya. Those are literally unplayable.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Cyber Sub please. He was admittedly a little much when he first came out, but NRS went WAY too hard on him. We no longer have a meterless 50/50, we can't combo off of our main footsie string, our corner game got completely bodied, while Alien got a slap on the wrist in the 3/29 patch, and CSZ took the D.

Tanno

Cyber Sub please. He was admittedly a little much when he first came out, but NRS went WAY too hard on him. We no longer have a meterless 50/50, we can't combo off of our main footsie string, our corner game got completely bodied, while Alien got a slap on the wrist in the 3/29 patch, and CSZ took the D.
If they asked to buff Cyber Subby, they would need to do the voting on the Triborg.

Tanno

Bo and Sub. But only Unbreakable and maybe Cryomancer. Grandmaster is fine.
LOL. This is exactly what I told Ed Boon. If Sub Zero wins, they need to buff Unbreakable and Cryomancer. Grandmaster is fine.

Ed,

A twitter vote, really?

Ask people that know MKX a little. A twitter vote results in 90% of the voters knowing next to nothing.
Yeah dude because they really consider and wait around for Twitter polls before employing people to make design decisions...