What's new

Ed Boon hints at next character reveal

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
i know it's not gonna happen like ever, but personally I would take Hsu Hao over ANY guest character at any time. I will say more: I will take Hsu Hao over Jax if his daughter is in the game and take him over Jacqui if her father is in.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Rooftop is cool but not gonna lie it would be also hype to get a stage that isnt orange for once.

Lun

proud TERF!
Why is this long forgotten 3d era kano replacement so important anyway?
Because almost nobody likes Hsu Hao, so Reddit started petitioning to get him in the game just to see if they can bend developers to their will. I'd say it's stupid, but because sometimes developers DID bend to stupid Reddit mobs, there's a precedent.

KCJ506

Noob
If there's one thing I thought Hsu Hao was good for, it's that it gave Jax his own rival instead of sharing Kano with Sonya. Although I'm hoping that Tremor can become Jax's rival now.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Since we're talking about Hsu Hao, I have a question...

I understand it's kind of a meme to hate on him on a daily basis, and yes, he looks really bad and was a forgettable character. But why people hate him so much? is it because he was like a cheap Kano? but so was Jarek in MK4, and as far as I know people don't even hate on Jarek that much!

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Boon said "What time is it" and Hsu Hao is the second hint...

So we're just going to completely ignore Mavado and the clear red dragon connection reference???

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Boon said "What time is it" and Hsu Hao is the second hint...

So we're just going to completely ignore Mavado and the clear red dragon connection reference???
Boon has gone too far with the fake teases. It makes me care less about "feeling bad for them" regarding the leaks, lol.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Boon has gone too far with the fake teases. It makes me care less about "feeling bad for them" regarding the leaks, lol.
Good Point. It's why I stayed away from his twitter and the reveals. I've been waiting closer to the release date. Back into my shell I go...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Since we're talking about Hsu Hao, I have a question...

I understand it's kind of a meme to hate on him on a daily basis, and yes, he looks really bad and was a forgettable character. But why people hate him so much? is it because he was like a cheap Kano? but so was Jarek in MK4, and as far as I know people don't even hate on Jarek that much!
Hating 3D MK characters tends to be the cool thing to do.

The Hsu Hao movement is real.
Give him a body splash and his Sun-Moon Blades and the world will be a better place.