What's new

Ed Boon hints at next character reveal

I doubt it's Hsu Hao but I actually want it to be as the game needs a 100% grappler now that Ferra/Torr isn't in.

Hsu Hao is unlikely though as he is by far the most hated MK character and I could see pitchforks come out if it's him for sure!

I want a grappler and I was watching Tom Brady play Hsu Hao recently on MKDA and I really liked how he was playing Hsu Hao.

I won't get excited but if it's Hsu Hao and he's a legit grappler I will definitely lose it!

Back to reality though lol, I think the red coloured screen could be us seeing things through D'Vorah's Prespective maybe?!

Its interesting. I actually want it to be Hsu Hao cause that leak list would actually really be messed up if it was lol!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m kind of sad that some people don’t get that this is a completely obvious joke...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It’d be funny (and kinda work) if they made Hsu Hao a premier skin for Kano.
As much as I would LOVE to be able to celebrate the greatest twist in MK history with @Rice if Hsu Hao actually made the cut, this would make WAY more sense/would be a seamless transition into "hey, this game also has Premier Skins."

Here's to hoping Kabal gets a Mavado suit.
Geras gets a Drahmin suit.
Kung Lao gets Ashrah. Jax gets Darrius. Fuck it, turn all the 3D/MK4 characters that'll never see the light of day again into a Nostalgia Skin set so that no one can be mad. I mean if the Gear System is gonna be way bigger than IJ2 was and they're cooking up that much stuff, it wouldnt be unrealistic.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I doubt it's Hsu Hao but I actually want it to be as the game needs a 100% grappler now that Ferra/Torr isn't in.
Hmm... you just made me think.

Johnny has an ability that, if blocked two times in a row, will guarantee a powerful and unblockable hit on the third. What does that mean in terms of FG categorization? Does it make him a bit of a grappler, if he has that ability equipped? It's not exactly a throw, but it functions a lot like a powerful throw.