What's new

Ed Boon Hints At New MKX Screenshot And Video!

kantboy-2

Ripper
Each 'Online Faction' should have one 'home base' stage at least. If not, then what's the point of promoting the clans?

'Salazar' looks like the Black Dragon version of Tom Savini. It's a detention cage for sure; hope it's interactable. :joker:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Selection Screen its not final, there is a chance that it might be 24+ at launch.
If I remember correctly, they said the exact same thing for Mk9 and Injustice. The screen stayed the same until DLC. Those rapscallions say a lot of things...

Dark

Noob
He's been tweeting about Prince and joking about how it relates to Rain since MKX was announced. He could just be fucking around, but Rain seems like he has a decent chance.

trufenix

bye felicia
If I remember correctly, they said the exact same thing for Mk9 and Injustice. The screen stayed the same until DLC. Those rapscallions say a lot of things...
Shape never changes, but you never know if characters will share boxes or will be random select or whatever.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
He's been tweeting about Prince and joking about how it relates to Rain since MKX was announced. He could just be fucking around, but Rain seems like he has a decent chance.
I don't know about that. Rain was kind of a more obscure character. I'd be surprised if the included him at the expense of another, more notable, returning character. Or in place of a brand new one for that matter.

Prince to Goro sounds a lot more like a plausible connection to me.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
ED BOON IS TWEETING LIKE CRAZY, VIDEO COMING TOMORROW, KUNG LAO + ANOTHER CHARACTER YET TO BE REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so, I don't want to be that guy but... "I'll believe it when I see it..."