What's new

Ed Boon Hints At New MKX Screenshot And Video!

Alec

Noob
Reposting here what I posted on MkOnline

I feel like the screenshot thing was a joke. He was making fun of how everyone is begging for more news by saying he's just going to post one screenshot that doesn't confirm anything and acting excited about it. Then announcing the video.
The video is the real thing coming.

What I meant by that was him saying something like:

"Hey you guys, after all your waiting, you're only getting a screenshot!"

"Just kidding you get a full amazing video!"
@Dark Interesting, I did not see it that way, but now that you said it, I actually believe that IS what's happening. To me, it DOES make more sense than announcing a screen shot. So much more sense, in fact, that I think I must be too excited by MK, to be so easily blinded by the prospect of new info, so thanks for the input.
Quite sad though, to think A LOT of people got really excited by a non-reveal screenshot, it shows how thirsty for news we are.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
yh hes a gramer natzi. he dose his speling cheq on me al the time ad im just like" bro im not in skoole now stop being a teachre ,
The funny part about that is when you're using punctuation, and quotation marks, there's supposed be a punctuation before the quotation mark. Not after. He put them after.

An example is: He said, "Hello!"

@Youphemism Just being a grammar Nazi. Lol. :DOGE

BRUTALITY

Banned
when the fuck we gonna get some decent info this worldwide exclusive kung lao was a flat out fucking lie and a few screenshots really dont satisfy me me me its all about me and my entitlement. gimme a fucking trailer

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
The funny part about that is when you're using punctuation, and quotation marks, there's supposed be a punctuation before the quotation mark. Not after. He put them after.

An example is: He said, "Hello!"

@Youphemism Just being a grammar Nazi. Lol. :DOGE
Eh, if you're talking about my post then having errors was intentional, haha. If you're talking about the OP then I have to disagree and say that your rule is circumstantial; if the quotation is being used to run along with the sentence - in the OP, it did - then additional grammar before the quotation marks isn't necessary.

Plus it's on an internet forum where immaculate grammar and punctuation isn't required as it's informal and NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK lolocopter

im gona use whatevr gramer i want :DOGE

<3 ya Mr Got Merked, it's all in good fun, not being serious :L

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Eh, if you're talking about my post then having errors was intentional, haha. If you're talking about the OP then I have to disagree and say that your rule is circumstantial; if the quotation is being used to run along with the sentence - in the OP, it did - then additional grammar before the quotation marks isn't necessary.

Plus it's on an internet forum where immaculate grammar and punctuation isn't required as it's informal and NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK lolocopter

im gona use whatevr gramer i want :DOGE

<3 ya Mr Got Merked, it's all in good fun, not being serious :L
I'm just being an ass. All in good fun homie.

smoke420

Noob
This site is cool as hell, but I'm done checking boons Twitter, info on reveals, screenshots, hints, clues, boots... I already pre ordered GLADLY.. goro is going to be sick ! So I'm playing this game anyway. But my real hype is going to be NOT checking this site, and waiting till 4-15 to be surprised by the roster... c y'all in 3 months! With goro as my main, I Hope shang , smoke & skarlet make it as my back ups

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
why didnt they just do a new character reveal/trailer every month?
game comes out in 3 months and all we know is 12 out of 24 characters and a time skip
boon pls