What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Well it's her forward dash that really needs the help more than her backdash. Still, whatever movement help she gets will help.
As a Joker player, I'm having trouble sympathizing with someone asking for a character with godlike backdash, a full screen safe on block near instant approach and a forward dash that's still better than both of my dashes put together to have better mobility.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As a Joker player, I'm having trouble sympathizing with someone asking for a character with godlike backdash, a full screen safe on block near instant approach and a forward dash that's still better than both of my dashes put together to have better mobility.
"Near instant"

Try like after you take a shower, eat lunch, and paint a picture. MB Catdash has to be done on a read, if you throw out projectiles mindlessly that is on you.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
"Near instant"

Try like after you take a shower, eat lunch, and paint a picture. MB Catdash has to be done on a read, if you throw out projectiles mindlessly that is on you.
What? Other than maybe Superman's and KF's slide, I can't think of another charge move that starts/moves as fast as MB Catdash.

I'm not saying that it's a be all end all tool, but the point is that when it comes to mobility, while she could *maybe* use a little less ending lag on forward dash, she is not really a character in dire need of mobility options.

That said, I think I did say something wrong in the previous post; MB Catdash isn't safe on block is it?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What? Other than maybe Superman's and KF's slide, I can't think of another charge move that starts/moves as fast as MB Catdash.

I'm not saying that it's a be all end all tool, but the point is that when it comes to mobility, while she could *maybe* use a little less ending lag on forward dash, she is not really a character in dire need of mobility options.

That said, I think I did say something wrong in the previous post; MB Catdash isn't safe on block is it?
It is at fullscreen. The catdash may start up fast but the armor takes around half a second to kick in. That is a lot.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Cool. Really hope they give us an elseworlds pack with Kingdom Come Superman and Dark Knight Returns Batman. Another good one would be a Villains pack with Professor Zoom and skins for Sinestro and Lex Luthor.

Brooklyn Static S

I put a shock to your systems
Cool. Really hope they give us an elseworlds pack with Kingdom Come Superman and Dark Knight Returns Batman. Another good one would be a Villains pack with Professor Zoom and skins for Sinestro and Lex Luthor.

Great you really want more superman and batman costumes :mad: hope NRS show other characters some love

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Boon had a new tweet and I shoved it in the OP. Do we have any idea when the patch hits yet?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Shazam first appeared in 1940, he's only about 9 months younger than Batman, and yet he has 2 skins

EDIT: 3, Niko Mar was kind enough to remind me of the often overlooked (by me, anyway) 3rd Shazam skin of lore
Was going to say he has three in injustice and as far as over time i know hes old, but sadly hasnt changed that much with tons of costumes unlike supes and bats have throughout time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
30% damage reduction at lvl 3 means I'm going Yolo with it. I cant wait to see what I can do with MB-able venom uppercut on block or whif for pressure knowing that.