What's new

Ed Boon: Confirms Kombat Pack 2 or Troll? You Decide!!

Ed Boon: KP2 Confirmed or Troll?

• Total voters

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
For those who didn't see my analysis thread, nrs has always announced something at gamescom. Ssooo.. ;)

What if we get these long net resets but they only do up to like 43%!?! Lol
Would that be okay? I'd still take it!
I want smoke, fujin, kabal, Cyrax please!

Noob
Iv said this before on some other thread, but i think its really poor development for a fighting game when you sacrifice characters in the story mode to provide an excuse not to make them or the other way around... Story mode should never affect what characters make it into the game it should be the other way around... cause now we have the sad excuse to make threads asking for this this and this character, this includes Noob ( that i really wanted into the game ) fujin Smoke and whatever other characters are very requested atm... a new KP is coming but, i dunno if we will get the same treatment as the first pack... most likely we will get something like 2 chars and thats it

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
I have a inside source, truely.

It is confirmed a update is coming in a few days. First release with Rain, Sindell and baracka. Guy does work for Blizzard / WB.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I have a inside source, truely.

It is confirmed a update is coming in a few days. First release with Rain, Sindell and baracka. Guy does work for Blizzard / WB.
Who's the 4th? Fujin? Spawn? Noob/Smoke? I don't doubt they're going to release these characters.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
I dont know that, neither does he.. He did however have this come down the line, last night. Im not sure on the actual day, but he said it wasn't going to be long.

This is suppose to be the first of a few little add ons but i have no more information on that.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Look. I just got this last night from a buddy who's known me for awhile and is big in the game devolopment part over there. Believe me, dont, i dont care. But When this update comes out, hopefully you guys will enjoy the little tids i share.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Smh. All i hear is people complaining when im just confirming theres a patch with people coming down the pipeline. You people are obviously troubled.