What's new

Ed Boon Confirms 2D Gameplay for Injustice!

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Well that's good to know, more points towards me actually being interested in this. However the real question is will it still be using 3D hitboxes, because that is one of the huge problems with MK9's system.

I really doubt that NRS is going to make this with 3D hitboxes. They've taken feedback from MK9 and that was one of the big complaints. We can most likely count on 2D hitboxes. Although I do vaguely remember something about licensing with 3D hitboxes, so I very well could be dead wrong.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I really was hoping for somthing MK related... meh...

If this community plays it,well, then I guess I'm in though...

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
lets hope they actually give the characters 2D hitboxes though. I hate nothing more than passing through a mileena, kenshi or skarlet players D3 with a NW shoulder and ending up in the corner

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS, if i asked you to ask something to Boon via tweeter for me, would you do it?

Thx in advance.
I'm no one special... and the only time Ed replied to me was when I requested for Reptile in MK9 to NOT be like Reptile in MKDA...

Just ask him yourself :)

JAP

Combo maker
I would like a 2d game in its entirety, and not as MK9: a 2d game locked in a 3d plane, so have so much trouble in MK9 :(