What's new

Question Ed Boon asks: "WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE TOP 5 MOST OP FIGHTERS IN MKXL?"

Who do you think are the 5 most "OP" fighters in MKXL?

• Total voters

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Im not gonna get into this. If u dont know why they are insane than i dunno what to tell u. Dont feel like explaining. Look at the amount of votes and ask someone else plz.
Lui Kang is OP with his foot pressure cancel into more pressure. I vote for him!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
"Alien , Mileena, Jason, Kotal Kahn and Shinnok"

These people.....

Edit: SOMEONE SAID ERRON BLACK! I can't watch this hashtag anymore.
You'd hope that Ed doesn't really pay attention to the tweets unless it's from a well known player. I mean...someone mentioned Inferno Scorpion being OP. That says enough for me.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Lui Kang is OP with his foot pressure cancel into more pressure. I vote for him!
If you're genuinely more scared of Liu's copy and paste pressure and splat OH than you are Kano's unreactable safe 50/50 into 50% or Sonya's safe unreactable 50/50 and all the shit she has than more power to you. Everyone's opinion is different. Just realize that unfortunately the rest of the community doesn't feel the same way.

EDIT: it's not even unfortunate actually, fuck Kano and Sonya lol

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So... Ya'll are cool with Jason cranking out 36% meterless and effortless? OK.
It's really not that uncommon to be doing damage like that. Jason had that since day 1 and for a while(he got buffed since then) he was considered one of the worst in the game. If there's one thing that's blatantly dumb about Jason, it's his d1 being too safe for it's startup speed and even dumber with his armor breaking buff in Unstoppable.

Just make sure to tone down Sonya and Alien, to me these two are the most blatantly ridiculous. Others like Mileena and Kano could use nerfs, but the former two are way more gross IMO.

kantboy-2

Ripper
The only Kano with a problem is Cutthroat Kano, other two are fine. That means normalize the Cutthroat specific stuff and don't touch his shared toolset.

Now, Alien, Acidic and Tarkatan is OP and he gains a lot of advantage with his variation-specific stuff in addition to his shared moves. So, fix that as well.