What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bo' Rai Cho hate is becoming a meme at this point, how can people hate him this badly? He's fucking awesome, and it would give Brady a reason to play the game again since he loves him. I hope he's in and I hope he's broken as fuck

I would love Fujin more but so many times NRS has fucked him over I honestly won't be surprised if he doesn't make it.

I hope that it is a full blown trailer. I stand by my earlier prediction

Fujin
Bo Rai Cho
Sareena
Cyborg with a Cyrax, Sektor & Smoke variation

Free if purchasing Kombat Pack #2 or (Unlockable by hitting rank 50, 60 & 75)

Baraka
Sindel
Rain

FREE Updated arenas

Pit II
Pit Bottom

Hopefully
Hell
Deadpool
Goro's Lair
Armory

I wanted

Havik
Bo Rai Cho
Sareena
Revenant Shao Khan

But I think NRS will save BRC & SK for MK11

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Some ppl need to get over this hate for MK3D characters, NRS has revamped every single character they put in their games, so anyone at this point can become stupid awesome, even Hsu Hao and Drahmin.

So please stop this "Bo Rai Cho will ruin the roster" bullshit.

Since as predicted and as any other thread before this one, this has become a thread to everyone post the characters they want, then they will end up not playing them, i will just follow the wagon and post my predictions, and then the characters i want.

There were 5 NPC characters who did only appeared in the cutscenes of MKX that weren't playable in MK9, and all these characters were redesigned.
1. Li Mei
2. Bo Rai Cho
3. Frost
4. Sareena

This are the 4 characters i believe it will be part of the the KP2

Fujin is the most wanted character for MKX, as long as there are characters coming, i don't see him coming out this soon, so if he is to be revealead he will be the last DLC and will be sold in separate from the pack, and i can say he is guaranteed.

Now these are the characters i want
1. Skarlet (The new character who didn't enter a sequel, WTF NRS)
2. Sareena with Kia, and Jataaka, each one as variations (This would be the most original coolest idea by far, and would be a good opportunity to introduce Jataaka and Kia to the same popularity Sareena has)
3. Noob Saibot (Come on, other most wanted)
4. Shang Tsung
5. Smoke or Robo-Smoke

Or NRS can milk this up and get us 2 KPs by year putting the entire MK universe in this game for the next 5 years, i wouldn't mind honestly.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
My requirements for this to reach maximum hype:
1. Show a full gameplay of at least one of the characters
2. Show a new costume for one of the old characters (Please Erron!)
3. Show off the new stage.
4. Release date

Last edited:

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
My requirements for this to reach maximum hype:
1. Show a full gameplay of at least one of the characters
2. Show a new costume for one of the old characters (Please Erron!)
3. Show off the new stage.
4. Release date
Yes on the new costumes. I really want to see what they have in mind for the newer characters.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I just hope NRS doesn't do more guest characters, I'd rather they all be MK characters. I think it would be great if there was a Story DLC Pack, separate from the Kombat Pack 2.

Story Pack DLC:
Fujin
Baraka
Rain
Sindel (I guess)

KP2:
Sareena
Shang Tsung
Bo Rai Cho
Skarlet

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
I just hope NRS doesn't do more guest characters, I'd rather they all be MK characters. I think it would be great if there was a Story DLC Pack, separate from the Kombat Pack 2.

Story Pack DLC:
Fujin
Baraka
Rain
Sindel (I guess)

KP2:
Sareena
Shang Tsung
Bo Rai Cho
Skarlet
Watch them take all this time and it be just story mode characters that would be fu*k up

Status
Not open for further replies.