What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
ypu know your gonna get a stupid Fat dude instead
Please no bo rai cho. I like every character in mkx don't ruin it with that fucker. He's a complete joke, no appeal story wise, design wise, and he's a drunk that pukes and farts over the stage while all other mkx characters are interesting in at least one of the areas I mentioned(design, lore, moveset).
If Rain, Fujin, Sindel or Jade (i knoooooow Jade won't be) are in i'm going to be the happiest person on Earth!

Li Mei, Frost, Bo Rai Cho, guests = disappointment.
You guys are old news.

Come on, it's okay; no one's watching.
Become a disciple. Take some sake. Breathe in the wafts of Billy Blanks' flatulence.

Jade never stood a chance.... neither did Bo Rai' Cho or Shang.

Let us all have a moment of silence for these 3.

#Fartedonem' #TooEasy #YourSoulisMine

Gamer68

Fujin!
Jade never stood a chance.... neither did Bo Rai' Cho or Shang.

Let us all have a moment of silence for these 3.

#Fartedonem' #TooEasy #YourSoulisMine
If the silhouettes in the KP2 teaser pic are the actual characters, then Bo' is definitely in (I hope not, though).

I GIVE ZERO FUCK ABOUT WHO GET THE FUCKING REWARDS, I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THAT WOULD BE HOPEFULLY SMOKE, FUJIN, AND RAIN OR NOOBSAIBOT!

Fujin Fujin Fujin.
And please, No guests, No guests, No guests.
-------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Is it safe to say that MKX is going to be awarded as the best fighting game? Now that ed is going to be there?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Ronda Rousey with biomechatronic brain repair along with cybernetic enhanced android weaponry, sporting a military outfit that you could swear looks like Jacqui's fit but is actually a slightly different tint. Seven Scorpion skins will also be included with the purchase of Cyberonda along with another seven for each remaining character reveal. Twenty eight Scorpion skins in total.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Ronda Rousey with biomechatronic brain repair along with cybernetic enhanced android weaponry, sporting a military outfit that you could swear looks like Jacqui's fit but is actually a slightly different tint. Seven Scorpion skins will also be included with the purchase of Cyberonda along with another seven for each remaining character reveal. Twenty eight Scorpion skins in total.
List of the 28 Scorpion skins:
  1. MK1 Scorpion
  2. MK2 Scorpion
  3. MK4 Scorpion
  4. MKDA Scorpion
  5. MKD Scorpion
  6. MK:A Scorpion
  7. MK vs. DCU Scorpion
  8. MK:SM Scorpion
  9. Grey Scorpion w/ Skull
  10. MKDA Alternate Scorpion
  11. Russian Scorpion #2
  12. 'Murica Scorpion
  13. Brazilian Scorpion
  14. Holiday Scorpion
  15. Tuxedo Scorpion
  16. Cyber Scorpion
  17. Scorpion w/ "Deal With It" Sunglasses
  18. Scorpion w/ Sub-Zero's head on his belt
  19. Low-Poly Scorpion
  20. Wire-Frame Scorpion
  21. Pixel Scorpion
  22. Scorpion w/ Rocksteady Fan T-Shirt
  23. Scorpion w/ "Just Like Batman" T-Shirt
  24. Scorpion w/ "Johnny Cage's Biggest Fan" T-Shirt
  25. Knight's Armor Scorpion
  26. Animality Scorpion (Scorpion that looks more like a Scorpion)
  27. Animality #2 Scorpion (Bunny Scorpion - A throwback to his old Animality)
  28. Epic Beard #2 Scorpion (Scorpion without a mask and with a beard 2x more epic than his current one)
EDIT: Fixed an issue with formatting.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm just as excited for the skins. I want all new characters to get one. I also want to see tuxedo Cage, deception sub, berserker predator, bag head jason, I can't think of more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.